“Okay”
Review of The Scoopin' Moose

The Scoopin' Moose
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Canmore
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

They have a good variety however I didn’t care for the texture. Mine was somewhat icy like it had thawed and been re-frozen. Large portion but not worth it to me. My one scoop had a grand total of one peanut butter cup in it

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Very good ice cream and lots of fllavours to choose from. A busy place with limited seating and a bit pricey. Located on the Main street of downtown Canmore.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Great service and plenty of choice. First ice cream shop I’ve ever been to where they make the waffle cones fresh - definitely get one. I’ve never noticed the flavour of the cone on an ice cream before this one. I’m still talking about it two weeks later!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The person serving us was great. Had kids with us and he was so patient. Everything was wonderful and so good. A definite place to come for absolutely wonderful ice cream

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a little dessert and ride around town after supper. The portions were large and the ice cream was very tasty. I was not very impressed with the choices. I'm not a very adventurous eater and some of their flavors were a little different. Probably not bad, just not interesting to me.