“Low key,friendly little bistro”
Review of O Bistro - CLOSED

O Bistro
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious supper here last month, from appetizer through dessert. Service was personable and friendly, his steak and frites and my seafood were done to perfection, and nary a crumb remained after I polished off the tarte tatin. A bit on the higher side price-wise however worth every penny.

david d, Manager at O Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear GRG,

First of all thank you to take your time to write a great review on our restaurant. I'm very glad that you enjoyed your supper with us. We work hard to always improve ourself and a great comments like yours give us the energies to continue.

There are newer reviews for O Bistro

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Take no notice of 'poor' reviews...a single chef works hard to cater all the tables in the restaurant...as a waiter in England I understand that service, taking orders, must be staggered to make sure the kitchen isn't overwhelmed, and the front of house did this exceptionally. Now, just...wow. As a party of 4 visiting Canmore from England, we had a variety of mouthwatering dishes on the menu....I had the bison burger, which was divine, with poutine,my brothers had a smoked meat sandwich, and my mum had a pulled pork and Demi glaze pasta. All were cooked to perfection. Smiley staff, great atmosphere, and for the quality you get, excellent prices. Wish I could stay in canada to try the evening menu!!!

david d, Manager at O Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Jack S,

First of all thank you to take your time to write a great review on our restaurant. I'm very glad that you enjoyed our menu. We work hard to always improve ourself and a great comments like yours give us the energy to continue.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We have been to this restaurant many times the last time being this past Monday. Also great food and consistently friendly service. We love the food here. It is small so it might not be for everyone so please expect a bistro type of establishment. The food won't disappoint.

Hello Suzanneab,

First of all thank you to take your time to write a great review on our restaurant. I'm very glad that you enjoyed the consistency friendly service at our restaurant. We work hard to always improve ourself and a great comments like yours give us the energies to continue.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Quaint little cafe, with good food and coffee. Nice variety of menu items, yet prepared well. Friendly service.

Hello Trina G. ,

Hello Mar J,

First of all I want to thank you to take your time to write a review on our restaurant. I'm glad that you enjoyed the coffee and the food. It will be appreciated if you can write me a email to tell me what can I do to have a 5 on 5 on your next visit. obistro@outlook.com

Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I loved this little (tiny) bistro in the heart of Canmore. Friendly ladies served the guests. I had salmon slider burger & duck pruchetta crepe and both of them were too good! Best food I had in quite some time. Thank you!

Hello Bhaskar P. ,

First of all I want to thank you to take your time to write a review on our restaurant. I'm glad that you enjoyed your salmon sliders and your duck wrap.