“Mouthwatering! So delish!”

Ranked #22 of 121 Restaurants in Canmore
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Description: Great selection of Poutines made with fresh cheese curds, hand cut double cooked fries and a delicious vegetable based gravy. Old fashioned Montreal smoked meat sandwich served on rye with a side of pickle :) Moist Steamed hot dogs, dressed to perfection :) Delicious, fresh, no fillers added burgers... Authentic Colt Spruce Beer Come and get a taste of home!
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Mouthwatering! So delish!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

A quaint little diner with great staff, fabulous food and seriously... The poutine with legit cheese curds was freaking awesome.
I will be back again and again and again.

1 Thank mummooshka

Calgary, Canada
“Real poutine as they meke it in Quebec”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Every time I go to the Banff National Park I stop at La Belle Patate to eat a poutine. The poutine is always good and the service is number 1. The poutine tastes exactly what a poutine is supposed to taste and that great because in Calgary the poutine taste changes in every restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Yannick_Rouette
Calgary, Canada
“One of my favorite burgers ever, and MY FAVORITE POUTINE”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

***It has been quite a while since I`ve been here. I hope the rumour of a new owner is false.

The big burger will leave your plate wet, so be prepared to not put the burger down until it is done. That being said, it tastes FRESH instead of greasy. I went here the first time with a buddy and was so impressed I brought back 10 co-workers a couple days later. There is very little seating, so avoid bringing so many people (unless it is nice enough to sit outside).

For three visits, it was hard for me to try anything but the burger (because it was so darn good). On the forth visit, I tried an order of Mexican poutine...``Burger, what burger? They make burgers here?``

Whenever I come through this town and miss the opportunity to stop, I am near tears. The owner is often the man making your meal right in front of you. He is a wonderful individual and treats customers very well. I love the slightly French ambience and the Habs gear around the store (I am also a fan). I`m sure you will still be welcome if a Leafs fan, but you may not want to mention it. :)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Labaht
Calgary
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

This place was so above expectations today that I had to write. The food was fantastic. The place was spotless. The service incredible. I have never left a place like this ever feeling like my business was so appreciated. Can't wait it go back. It is worth the indulgence.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Scott M
Spruce Grove, Canada
“The best poutine”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

A must eat at when in Canmore! Excellent burgers and the best Poutine ever! Friendly atmosphere and great service.

Visited April 2014