we had the king suite room with the bedroom on the second level (from which you couldn't see the view from), there is a railway on the back side which wasn't mentioned on their website or when we booked. It was romantic with the fireplace and view of the mountains but if you're interested in more than cuddling with your partner it kind of sucked. The pool was small, you had to rent the dvd players and couldn't hook it up to the tv in the bedroom (which only had half the channels of the downstairs one). The food was not good but lots of places close by. kitchen sink to small to do large dishes, no soap or towels for it, microwave was broken and old, but still good for the cost of the room but bring your own dishes, untensils etc. It was nice because it was more like a little apartment than a hotel room if you get the 2 level suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore