I live in Canmore Alberta in the town where this hotel is located. During our flooding that happened in June 2013 my family was displaced and had no where to go. Chateau Canmore stepped up and offered all flood victims a warm place to stay. In fact, we stayed in this hotel for about a week. The room we had was very comfortable. However, since the town was basically shut down, Andrea the manager, upgraded us to their suite. The suite was very very nice. The workers were very accomodating and tended to our every needs. The manager is a very hard worker and really looked after us all. The gym is excellent, as well as the pool and out door hot tub. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The spa in the hotel is excellent as well. The massage and pedicures are some of the best I have ever had. The girls in the spa were available on short notice and very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore