We stayed at RMSL for 7 days. The room was spacious; staff was friendly and helpful. It was unseasonably warm, however, during this week, and the air conditioner did not cool off the bedroom at all. We asked for a fan, and were told they only had two, both being used. We couldn't leave the windows open all night because we were on the ground floor. It was too hot to sleep several nights. The bed/pillows were quite hard We were also on the road side of the motel, and the train/road noise kept us awake, as well. If we return, we would ask for a unit in the back of the building to cut down the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore