We stayed here in October 2008. Our room was spacious,nice and clean. The bathroom was fairly clean.There was a coffee maker with free coffee and tea bags.The best thing was the location. As we stepped out of the room we were surrounded by mountains on all sides. It was beautiful.There was a breakfast place just behind the lodge and a couple of other restaurants within walking distance.Downtown was about five minutes by car.
The service was friendly.
Overall good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore