We went to the Rocky Montain Ski Lodge one night in August 2007. The lodge is very nice. We had been there previously a couple years ago for a skiing holiday stay. The outside is not 5 stars but adequate. The rooms are very, very spacious and include your own kitchenette with stove, oven, fridge and all the accesories you would need. It is also dog friendly which is great for us but the rooms are super clean. Each room has it own entrance - motel type. There is a large hot tub and great sauna which are especially good in the winter. We stayed in a room with 2 double beds which gave us lots of room for around 110 Canadian dollars, not bad price for Canmore. The Service was great, we even got in early because we were in town early. The Bistro accross the street was good but a little over rated but the creme brulee was to die for. The view is great from outside the room. We love a little cafe type restaurant in Canmore called the Bear Paw which makes it our beer and has a great 7 layer dip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming, clean and customer service-oriented, the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge offers a variety of accommodation options from standard rooms to studio and apartment condominiums in Canmore, Alberta. All rooms have fridges, wireless Internet access and great mountain views. Enjoy amenities such as a Jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, playground and barbecue. Weekly rates are available. Convenient location in Canmore and 5 km (3 mi) from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Ski Hotel Canmore
- Rocky Mountain Ski Canmore