“Wonderful horses, friendly people”
Review of Cross Zee Ranch

Cross Zee Ranch
Ranked #22 of 57 things to do in Canmore
More attraction details
Owner description: A horseback riding ranch offering many scenic trails.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful horses, friendly people”
Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

Cross Zee riding - horses excellent, Jim led us on a forest trail in our first visit, bear clawmarks on trees! Our second visit was led by the delightful Tara, on a ridge ride. Definitely a must do.

1 Thank DrMikeAllan

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Poorly managed operation with no regard for public safety!”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Had a very bad experience, horses spooked by the Owner's dog, who had no place on the trail. Thrown from my horse, luckily unhurt. Guide was inexperienced, not a clue what to do. Owner avoided dealing with the situation. No response.

12 Thank Peter1147
Grand Falls, Canada
“Fantastic experience - great scenery!”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

My son & his girlfriend suggested we try the Cross Zee Ranch for an afternoon of horseback riding. I had not been horse back riding in years but what a great time we had. Horses were so well taken care of and the grounds and view from the ranch were lovely. Jim took us riding through the woods and along a beautiful mountain trail - scenery was simply gorgeous & something I will never forget! His wife Brenda was busy setting things up for a wedding the following day ( their facilities are available for private functions for all occasions ), but that never stopped her from coming out to meet us. Unfortunately for us, we didn't have time to experience one of their barbeques but expect you wouldn't be disappointed! I'm not sure about being wheelchair accessible or if they have lockers or stroller parking but I'm sure they would be more than happy to accomodate any request you may have. Extremely friendly... I Highly recommend this place. - you won't regret a little horseplay in the rockies!...........Sharon Geldart

Visited June 2011
Canmore, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fantastic evening with wonderful food”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

We attended a business bbq here in May 2011 and had a VERY good time. The food was terrific, the staff were very friendly and everyone who attended enjoyed themselves very much. There were visitors from all over the world at this function and everyone told us what a good time this was. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank mkpoms
Canmore, Canada
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Great Western Feel”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I have been there for two different things. I have been there for horseback riding which is fantastic. When I hae family or firends come to visit we usually go horseback riding. So that is always great. I have also been there for a Christmas Party whichis a great spot for any event.

Visited November 2011