Nice hotel for a break to the banff national park. Situated at a by convenient place over the valley, and has walking distance to Safeway and other stores. It also has a indian restaurant on the premises. On arrival we were offers discounts breakfast coupons at $5.99. The next day breakfast was very good and had lots of variety with all you can eat. Rooms were provided with a freezer and microwave (unlike some ramada hotels in Alberta).
The pool and spa was not very impressive, with water all around the place. It was not well maintained as well.
The front desk staff is very helpful and you can find information brochures all around. The walk over the bow river and the hill behind starts from behind the hotel. It's three sisters mountains were visible from the room window.
Overall I am very satisfied with the stay and would come back to this hotel, in another opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Canmore Hotel