I stayed here last minute after my original hotel overbooked & they sent me to Ramada for 1 night.
The rooms are nice and up to date but the hotel is directly next to train tracks that are active overnight. Not sure if any rooms would be quiet even if you were facing the other way? I slept well because I was up late and there were no further trains after I went to bed.
Nice to have the in-room fridge.
Staff seemed friendly and accommodating despite my late-night frustration w/ a nearby hotel who did the overbooking.
Didn't get a chance to try the breakfast so no comment there... but if it were possible to get a room away from the tracks I would definitely consider this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a combination of great value and friendly service, the Ramada Inn & Suites in Canmore is ideal for families, conference, meetings, and anyone looking to enjoy the Rockies. The resort offers a three-story waterslide, swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room. The Ramada Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Canmore, Alberta, in the Canadian Rockies. Canmore is home to spectacular mountain views, great family fun, year-round outdoor adventure, and is only minutes from Banff National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites Canmore
- Ramada Inn & Suites Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Canmore Hotel