“Excellent value and creative cooking”
Review of Elita Restaurant

Elita Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 126 Restaurants in Canmore
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Our local guide took us to Elita's and it was one of the best meals we had in the Rockies. The service was great ( the cute boy and girl deserve extra tips!). It's obviously a family restaurant, but the meals transcend the home cooked meals with influences from around the world. The pasta , the fish and stir fries were all great as were the salads. Our table of 10 were served reasonably and we all agreed it was fantastic value. Unfortunately none of us had room to test the dessert. Cocktails were worth seconds.
Great views of mountain - what more could you want?

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

I came to this restaurant by accident, just for a cup of coffee and escape the rain. I was absolutely wowed by the service and commitment to real, fresh, food.. and the use of local and organic products where possible. Initally I was a little thrown off by the look, but this was the best meal I have had in a very long time! The owners are passionate about their place and truely want to make you happy. Iwas happy to find orange garnish in my water opposed to the usual lemon, a sweet refreshing change and a little something added at the end... Fresh strawberries covered with a fresh mango puree and drizzled in Belgium chocolate was a delight. I 100% recommend this place to anyone looking for a real meal and a healthy choice!
Enjoy!

2  Thank canadianhail
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Sorry very disappointed with this place. Most review ratings seemed positive so we would give this place a try for dinner. Menu us a potpourri fusion mess.
The decor was dated and worn with plastic table cloths.
The family run place had no organisation and our drink order had to be taken twice.
Our app took about 45 minutes to arrive.
My pork was overcooked, dry and bland, the accompanying veggies were uninspiring bland. I tried more wife's pasta and it tasted like the sauce was thickened with raw flour. Sorry but my worst food experience in Canada. I guess this place survives on the transient tourist trade.

1  Thank Sabopher
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Omelets were crispy and dry and potatoes were barely warm. The toast was tasty but we only got one piece per person. We felt a $30.00 + breakfast could have at least included two pieces of
toast.

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Fresh and first rate ingredients deliciously prepared in a comfortable and unpretentious atmosphere. Most enjoyable dining experience in our two weeks in Banff, Canmore and Jasper. Menu is varied and plenty of options to suit special diets and preferences. Chef was very accommodating and custom made a dish for one of my children. Highly recommend this place for a casual, delicious, comfortable dinner experience.