“Visiting Mountain Juice Cafe is like visiting my family.”

Mountain Juice Cafe
Ranked #82 of 124 Restaurants in Canmore
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Fruit Smoothies, Fruit & Veggie Smoothies, Fresh Pressed Juices, Nutritional Boosts, Espresso Coffee, Teas, Baked Goods, Lunch Wraps & Pitas. Vegan menu available upon request.
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I make a point of visiting Mountain Juice Cafe at least once a week. I love their smoothies and food- the winter soups are especially delicious! The staff is friendly and accommodating, which really makes customers feel welcome.
Whenever friends come to Canmore, I bring them to MJC for a smoothie and chat with the owners.

There are newer reviews for Mountain Juice Cafe

Reviewed 25 March 2013

I work in Canmore and at least once a week visit Mountain Juice. Whether it be for a london fog, smoothie, wrap or salad! The service is always the best! The food is always mouth watering! And the atmosphere is top notch! Whether you want to dine in or take it on the go you can always get what you want. I am a very picky eater so I like to play around with what is being made for me. This is my number one choice for Lunch in Canmore!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Gone in a few times for a juice and every time I am served by the grumpy bald guy. He makes the experience really unappealing. He is just rude and probably should be away from customers. I go back because I like the juice, but would go there a lot more if the service was friendlier. Once I went in and he was belittling the woman working there.

2  Thank lillytail
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

I always go here when I'm in Canmore. They have a massive choice and they offer dairy free as well as frozen yogurt smoothies. I always have ones made with almond milk and they are yummy. Juices are pretty good as well. For two regular smoothies, which are pretty big, it's about $11 which is cheap for Canmore!

1  Thank Barbs188
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I really like the smoothies here, there are a lot of options and add ins available. I've tried a few and even a dairy free one with almond milk, it was good. This is the only place in Canmore that I know of that serves great smoothies.

1  Thank Megan H