“Best Coffee in Canmore”

Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Downtown Store: Open from 6am to 8pm 7 days a week! Bow Valley Trail Store: Open from 6am to 6pm 7 days a week.
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Each time we visit Canmore, Beamers is our coffee shop of choice to feed our caffeine addiction. :) The coffee is always fresh and tastes great! There is also a nice selection of quick bites to grab if you're in an hurry to explore. The prices are reasonable and there's really no reason to go anywhere else in town for your java.

The only suggestion I have for Beamers is to switch artificial sweeteners. They currently have stevia and I prefer Splenda. No complaints here, I'll be back tomorrow for another cup. :)

1  Thank Queenlisab
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Hi Queenlisab,

Thanks for your kind words about Beamers! I really appreciate you taking the time to review us. We still have Splenda, we just keep it behind the counter, so feel free to ask for some next time you are in! See you soon!

Darren

There are newer reviews for Beamer's Coffee Bar

Reviewed 28 February 2014

My family and I made it a point to find this coffee shop after reading a few great reviews. They were all correct. The coffee is really special and the service was outstanding. I even bought a few bags as gifts! The young lady who helped us - also knew quite a bit about Alberta which really helped me understand our tourist experience a bit more.

If you love coffee and believe in supporting local business when you travel - this is a must on your visit to Canmore and its surrounds!

2  Thank RoamingGibsons

Dear RoamingGibsons,

Thank you so much for stopping in and taking the time to write a review about us! We appreciate that you supported local, I try and do the same when I'm travelling. We hope to see you again soon in Canmore!

Darren

Reviewed 22 February 2014

This find is not far from the usual tourist haunts, just have to look. This was a delight to find. The food was nicely done and my decaf tasted like real coffee. The young lady was pleasant, bright and friendly and the restaurant had a warm inviting atmosphere. They have an awesome granola bar.

1  Thank Tom M
Darren B, Owner at Beamer's Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Hi Tom M,

Thank you for stopping in and taking the time to write a review. It's always nice to find that "local" coffee shop when travelling. I do the same, always look for the places that are a delight to find!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

the girl in here really new her stuff about coffees, there are a ton of coffee choices here, surprisingly because it just looks like a little hole in the wall as you drive by, in fact I have been in Canmore a ton of times and have never noticed this place before, great find! I will be back and I will recommend it!

Hi Dawn T,

I'm so glad that you found us! Thanks for writing a review and as you had mentioned, we are always bringing in new coffees to try! See you again soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Beamer's is our regular stop for coffee on our way through Canmore. I had the breakfast croissant in April 2013 on my way to Vancouver. But the last time I was there was in October. The downtown location was the only place my friend and I could find a piece of pie for our afternoon snack with coffee. Thank you Beamer's.

Hi Tom M,

Thanks for stopping by! It's always nice to find that "local" coffee shop that you can always go back to and know what you are getting. We I'm travelling, I am always looking for the local place!