“Great place to be with friends!”
Review of The Market Bistro

The Market Bistro
Ranked #36 of 129 Restaurants in Canmore
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Cuisines: French, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tucked away in the Three Sisters community our airy bistro has big windows, an open kitchen, a sunny and quiet patio and a cheerful atmosphere. Cuisine is, comforting, simple,flavorful, prepared with passion and always delicious. Menu consist of a mixture of local specialties and traditional French dishes. Enjoy the 3courses Menu du Jour starting at $25 on week days and around $30 on week ends. To complement your meal, have a look at the wine list: one of the most extensive and affordable wine list in Canmore! Consult our Facebook or Instagram page for daily specials and our website for live music and special events! 2017 Canmore Uncorked Food and Drink festival award winning "Best Chef of the Festival"
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Amazing place for coffee, drinks, food and dessert!! My wife and are were looking for just the right place for our last night in Canmore. The Market Bistro was perfect, with a beautiful outdoor seating area, live music and amazing food. We ordered the pizzas and they were wonderful. Don't miss this treasure!

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

It was such a good experience last time, so I decided to go back for take out order. I ordered the market wrap and a panini with prosciutto both with salad and large caesar salad. I am sure I heard the server told the kitchen my order exactly what I ordered. However when I opened those boxes at home, there were a panini with chips, large unknown spinach salad and Caesar salad. I was very confused and wondered if I took somebody else's order, but there was only me. I almost take whole thing back to replace, but I didn't wanna go and ask again. So I gave up. I should've open in front of them and double check with them, but who expect to receive totally different meal especially when you heard what the server told the kitchen. Very disappointed.

3  Thank Loco T
Mike P, Manager at The Market Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Dear valued guest,

I sincerely apologize for the errors related with your food order during your last visit with us. I agree with you that there is no excuse for such mistakes.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback. We always want to know how our guests feel about their experiences with us.
We genuinely hope to see you in The Market Bistro again and I can ensure you that your next visit with us will be a pleasant one!

Sincerely yours,
The Market Bistro Management Team

Reviewed 4 July 2013

This wonderful little spot is off the Three Sisters' Parkway on Dyrgas Gateway and is well worth the scenic drive out of downtown Canmore. It is a wonderful, busy, but laid back place to unwind and enjoy the scenery and the delicious cuisine!!! We were there for Canada Day and enjoyed their special of a seafood chowder and a maple syrup bread pudding.....a must do experience!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

This was a little lovely cafe outside of town centre. Not busy area at all. Good food, but the salad on the side might need to change. I think they use balsamic on lettus, and made it look like old salad.
However service and taste are very good!!

Reviewed 25 March 2013

I have a friend that lives up in this area, so we come here often for snacks and drinks. The server is always friendly and helpful. The soups and salads are tasty. They make a super cocktail here!