We had stayed here for 3 days which was a bit disappointed. We had a 2 bedroom unit which is the basement of a house. Due to the thin flooring, we can hear noise from the people upstairs. The unit has a 1 Double, 1 Queen, 1 sofa bed which is good for a family of 3-4 adults. There is a living room, a bathroom and a full kitchen. It is located near many restaurants and Safeway (about 5-10 min drive).
- staff was friendly and nice.
- a nice hot tube and a game area with a pool table.
- free parking
- noisy from the railway tracks
- free wi-fi is unstable and weak.
- no cleaning service if you continue to stay in the chalet.
- $100 deposit for the key
I only recommend this chalet if you have a big family and would want to save on your hotel bills.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Canadian Rockies Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Canmore
- Canadian Rockies Chalets Hotel Canmore