“Your one stop for a great meal!”

Valbella Gourmet Foods
Ranked #41 of 126 Restaurants in Canmore
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: We LOVE meat! Dried, smoked, cured, BBQed, fried, we'll take it all! Specializing in cured meats, sausages, hams and deli meats, our passion is clear.
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We recently visited Canmore and while our condo provided cooking equipment etc, it can be challenging to prepare a " home cooked meal." We found Valbella's pre-marinated meats and pre-made salads not only convenient but delicious! We had the marinated rib eye steak, potato and Greek salad. It cost a quarter of the price compared to a restaurant and was even more delicious! We will definitely stop at Valbella's on our next visit to Canmore.

4  Thank Budgeroo

Reviewed 26 June 2012

The game meats are excellent too. I highly recommend the venison pate.

Reviewed 6 June 2012

The Valbella is a bit of an institution in Canmore. Austrian meat processing and exceptional meats. I understand supplier to Sun Terra's in Edmonton and Calgary. Go in the week. Less busy.

Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

Great Place for a quick snack but mostly known for there to go deli items of which I highly recommend. There breads, pizza to go & all there ta cook at home entres are amazing. Everything's super fresh & delish. Great place ta fill up the cooler

Reviewed 29 April 2012

The service and meat products are excellent and over all the years I had visited this place, it has always been consistent. You will find some Swiss specialties too, like Bündnerfleisch, Landjäger and delicious European style salami. They make wonderful sandwiches to go, or you can relax and eat right there in a small nook. I myself I prefer to order a sandwich to go and then visit one of the beautiful outlooks around Canmore where I can enjoy the view of the Rocky Mountains together with a great sandwich.