- They make you pay a $100 deposit PER room key which they don't tell you until you check in. If you want 2 keys, it's a $200 deposit
- There is a 2 inch gap at the bottom of the door so you can hear EVERYTHING that happens in the hallway, kids running up and down the halls, people coming in at 1 am, whatever passes by you can hear it. Also, because of that gap, the room doesn't get dark. We had to put a rolled up towel on the floor to muffle the sound and block the light.
- No fridge in the room, or on the premises at all. We had a few things we needed to keep cool, and normally we found if there's no fridge/freezer in the room, there is at least one somewhere on the premises where we are able to store it. There was nothing.
- No microwave in room or anywhere in the hotel. It's understandable to not want people to cook in the room, but at least make something available to people in the lobby or a common area - especially since there is no breakfast offered.
- No breakfast.
- Absolutely NO electrical outlets in the room. Literally there was only one and that was in the bathroom for an electric razer.
- Small little TV from the 1990s
- Nothing to put your luggage on in the room, we had to keep our suitcases on the floor. No tables or luggage racks
- We were on the 2nd floor and there was no elevator. It's unpleasant to carry a heavy cooler and 2 suitcases up 2 flights of stairs and then down a long hallway.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mountain View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain View Hotel Canmore
- Mountain View Inn Canmore