Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools
Best Western Pocaterra Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$89
Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE(Dead Man's Flats)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$120
Days Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$140
Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$112
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$106
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$67
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$80
Orbitz.com
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$75
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe kitchenliving roombbq areagirls weekendspent nightsbanff national parkbeds were comfortablemain streetlake louisecalled the front deskshort drivethree sisterscanadian rockiesunittownhousemountainspet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have visited Mystic Springs chalets and hot pools twice already. And I can say this is an awesome place for relaxing. The room we stayed in was great and the staff was very nice.Its worth visiting.I loved it!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Waymarker, Director of Sales at Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you Missjhez for relaxing with us!! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

My family of 3 have just spent 5 nights at Mystic Springs. I am a keen swimmer and book my accomodation on the appearance & size of the pool. Mystic springs advertised hot pools. I was very disappointed that the hot pool didn't work the whole 5 nights we where there. They offered me a 10% discount but this is offered to all return customers so not really much of a discount. When we checked out, the receptionist said that the computer had only applied the discount to two nights and she couldn't change it!
Canmore is a good place to stay if visiting Banff lake Louise area. There a lots of shops and its a bit cheaper than Banff
Mystic Springs is a decent hotel and the staff very helpful. The bedrooms and bathrooms are very small, and you could hear everything going on in the bathroom when your laying in bed. The television has lots of stations but most of them are unavailable. The large pool is heated and very nice. Would I stay here again? I would look around at other options first.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear PushkarNSW, thank you fro staying with us and we are terribly sorry that our hot tub was down during your stay...we do try to contact our guests beforehand when we have unforeseen maintenance issues. Sometimes repairs can become delayed when we have to order parts and they get backordered. Our apologies for this. We would like the opportunity to ask you to come back and give us another chance!! If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact me at judy@waymarker.ca I look forward to your reply!!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We stayed in mystic springs for 4 days. It was a very pleasant stay, the chalets are clean and spacious. The pool and grounds are clean well maintained and the views are breath taking. My Only gripe was that there was supposed to be wifi but we couldn't access it even with the password. There was no explanation except they were full that weekend. I think they should say that if they are full there may not be any wifi or replace their modem to accommodate the guests.
Although the wifi problem was annoying I would definitely stay again as the stunning views and cleanliness of the place more than made up for it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Maxine J

Thank you Maxine J, we listen to our guests comments so thank you for yours....we have now upgraded our Wifi so that it is not so problematic and we hope that you come back to try it out!! We know how important our guest comments are and we do what we can to keep improving so thank you!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I've been going back to Mystic Springs three times so far this year. Always for a family getaway and celebrations. I like how their suites are so cozy, you feel right at home the moment you open that door. It's a good thing also that a fellow filipina works at the frontdesk. Janet is always quick to assist us in our needs. We will come back to Canmore whenever our time allows. Only a quick trip from Calgary but you enjoy the nature.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Honeybev

Honeybev, we love when our guests come back again and again so thank you!!! We want to make everyone feel welcome and have a home away from home!!! We hope that you come back again soon and I will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Janette!! Thank you!!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My family was evacuated from the flood on Cougar creek this past June. We were displaced out of our house and had no where to go. Mystic Springs stepped up and offered all flood victims a place to stay untill our house became safe to move back into. We stayed out of our house for two months and Mystic Springs made us feel so welcome during our stay. They gave us a very good rate and never made us feel unwelcome. In fact, while all the other pools of Canmore were shut down they had thirs open as it is a salt pool and hot tub. The room was very nice (stayed in rm 108) and best of all, our dogs were allowed to stay. During my two month stay, we talked to lots of visitors and everyone was always happy. Lots of BBQ's as well. If I ever need a hotel, i will be recommending Mystic Springs. Thank You.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Guruofgoo

The flood was a terrible time for a lot of people in Canmore so we wanted to help as much as we could!!! Thank you for letting us do that for you and your family, Guruofgoo!!! Stepping up is our motto and thank you for sharing your experiences with everyone!!!