“A wonderful stagette afternoon! ”
Review of One Wellness

One Wellness
Ranked #2 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Canmore
More attraction details
Owner description: One Wellness offers distinctive experiences, each customized for the uniqueness of you. Our specialized selection of wellness experiences to choose from includes: Massages, Facials, Scrubs & Wraps, Manicure, Pedicures, Waxing, Physiotherapy, Personal Training, Fitness Memberships
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A wonderful stagette afternoon! ”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

A group of 7 spent an afternoon at the spa and it was an excellent experience. We had booked weeks in advance and it all went according to plan. Apparently they were busy and fully booked, but we never felt rushed or crowded and all everyone had some alone time in the eucalyptus scented steam room or relaxation lounge. We all agreed the quality of the services was the best any had experienced (we had pedicures and massages). The prices were high but at least you received the premium product that you pay for, so it was worth it.

1 Thank Sarah E

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Spa Experience”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Calm relaxed atmosphere. Checked in early to take advantage of the facilities. Ashley was an awesome therapist. Great pressure. The Sauna/steam rooms are quite relaxing. Overall great experience with my girlfriends.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sabrina R
Montreal, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great service, beautiful spa”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Very professional facial by Laurie. I've had facials in many spas and this was one of the best. Lots of little touches centred around getting pampered. the amenities are stunning and roomy. Very clean as well. Someone in management knows what they are doing!

Visited April 2014
Calgary, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fantastic massage, beautiful facility”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Everything about this experience was top notch including the reservation booking. Lisa was very informative, warm and friendly on the phone.

My husband and I arrived at the spa with plenty of time to enjoy the facility before our services. We were checked in and shown around by a friendly receptionist. The steam room and sauna are co-ed so we met up there after changing and greatly enjoyed them, alternating between them and very cold showers. The iced facecloths with a touch of scent on them were lovely to bring into the steam room.

The relaxation room where we met our therapists was peaceful and beautiful. Herbal teas and flavoured waters were a nice touch.

For the 1 1/2 hr massages, my therapist was Chad and my husband had Lindsay. Great. What more can I say? It was just really great. Chad listened well to what I appreciate in a massage and I felt amazing after. My husband said his was one of the best massages he had ever received (and we go often for massages) and Lindsay was very technical and intuitive.

We went during the week and enjoyed their mid-week special which made it a great value as well.

10/10 for One Wellness Spa!

Visited January 2014
Grande Prairie, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa Day!”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I had a pedicure at One during the christmas holidays, and was pleasantly impressed with the spa. The Steam room and relaxation area were a wonderful addition to my day. The pedicure was very reasonably priced, and lasted the full 60mins quoted on the phone. The only thing missing, that I thoroughly enjoy at other facilities, is the massage chairs above the tub while soaking your feet. That's my only (and very small criticism). Lovely day Spent at ONE:)

Visited December 2013