“Favorite Breakfast spot in Canmore”
Review of The Summit Cafe

The Summit Cafe
Ranked #11 of 126 Restaurants in Canmore
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Locally owned and operated. Serving breakfast and lunch daily. Free trade organic coffees and specialty drinks. Fresh baked goods and beautiful views
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The staff is super friendly and the food is amazing! Definitely a great spot to hit before going skiing or going for a hike! Their homemade granola bars are to die for too! Like the title says, it's our favorite and will be going back.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Such a great breakfast place! The service was great and the price was reasonable. The food was amazing. We had a the breakfast burrito and the juevos rancheros. Huge portions that were so tasty.

2  Thank toodleface
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped off to eat here on our way back from a weekend in lake Louise. We ordered and then stood around waiting for a table, which came up quite quickly considering how busy they were. Once we were seated 20 minutes had passed then 30 and I noticed that people after us had received their food. So I mention something to one of the employees and it turns out our order had fallen down! They were so apologetic!! They gave me a free London fog (which was the best London fog I've ever had!!) and returned our money. They also put tomatoes and avocados on my sandwich because i ordered it without the meat. The food was really good and the service was amazing!! Plus the place is packed with locals so it must be good :)

4  Thank janners07
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We went for breakfast after seeing the Cafe in the TV during the Olympics.
A fab selection to choose from, and loved the Breakfast Burrito. We also had mex eggs.
You need to be here early to beat all of the locals to get a table.

We will be back again before we leave Canmore.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

My husband and I were spending a few nights in Canmore as a little getaway. I love trying new places to eat while my husband is a little more hesitant. We both absolutely LOVED this place! He had a club house and I had the Mexi Eggs and bacon. I do not have one complaint. The workers are friendly and take service to a personal level. We were asked what our day ahead looked like, how we liked canmore etc. It is a small place and out of the way but well worth it!