“Better burgers at home”
Review of The World of Burgers - CLOSED

The World of Burgers
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Reviewed 7 January 2014

A friend and I made the mistake of eating here. Although it wasnt busy, the server that took our order on her tablet came back to our table shortly after we ordered and had to ask what each of us had as a side. Our burgers came up and we were told that our fries would be out shortly (how difficult can it be to make a burger and fries at the same time?) My burger tasted like charcoal due to it being burnt on one side.
No atmosphere to the place at all.
Definitely wont go back

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Had an excellent meal here with friends on the way back to Calgary. Friendly staff and super yummy burger. I also tried the turkey burger but I don't eat turkey a lot so I cant judge but the whole world beef burger was the best in the whole world :) will be on my list for all future trips to banff

Reviewed 28 December 2013

This is a great and often overlooked little spot. Similar to a 'Harvey's' in style, you can build your own burger - they have made everything personalize-able. Classic, homemade milkshakes are a great treat afterwards. An awesome little patio in the middle of the mountains catches most of the days sunshine. Just off Main St. Canmore, this is a lovely and conveniently located spot!

1  Thank canadianhail
Reviewed 4 December 2013

If your just going out for a quick burger then go the the World of Burgers where you know you will get 100% beef with no fillers. A great assortment of Burgers and the best fries I have tasted in Canmore (perhaps less on the salt) They could do so much better with the Atmosphere since it is a burger joint why not turn it into a "60's" style place with classic dinner setting and a jukebox in the corner playing great music. This would draw so much people ( regulars and tourist) to the place and make it unique for Canmore. It's just missing the "wow factor".

1  Thank SDHT9521JH
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My daughter and best friend and her children came here for a burger and it was amazing! I had the Indian curry burger on a a gluten free bun! My daughter loved her "small world " burger and fries! The owner Ben was very friendly and accommodating to our special requests. My best friend is a vegetarian and loved the veggie burger and access to the salad condiments! Highly recommend for anyone that that is craving a freshly made a, excellent beef burger on a toasted bun!!

We will be back with our husbands for sure!!!!!