Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE
US$143
US$136
  • Breakfast included
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$172
Inn of the Rockies(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$243
Best Western Pocaterra Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$127
Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$186
Georgetown Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$234
Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE(Dead Man's Flats)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$175
Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$236
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$161
HolidayInn.com
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$192
1,511 results
All reviewsone bedroom suitefull kitchenunderground parkingfree popcornhot tubmountain viewwasher and dryerboard gamesgas bbqcar washpark passhome away from homelarge bathroomfront desk staffcanadian rockiesthree sistersgreat place to stay
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was our second stay at Falcon Crest Lodge and we loved it as much this time as last. Fabulous room with wonderful views. From arrival to departure, the staff went out of their way to ensure that we had a fabulous time. Kudos to Trish Appleyard!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
FCLManager, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for choosing the falcon Crest Lodge to stay at again. Our team of dedicated staff truly work hard at ensuring your stay is remarkable, and I am pleased to know that they helped make your stay a special one.

See you again next time.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was our second visit to the Falcon Crest and once again we were very impressed. Service both by the front desk and room service was excellent and genuinely friendly. The room was exceptionally well appointed with everything you might need to self cater and we were lucky to have great views of the surrounding mountains. Internet access is included with all reservations which is handy - the quality and speed was good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bonnpritch
FCLManager, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you for coming to see us again. We are pleased to know that we made such a great impression on you that you wanted to stay again. We appreciate you taking the time to let new, and potential guests know just how much you enjoyed your stay.

We do hope to see you again, and continue to make this a "home away from home" for you.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

From Australia, this our 3rd stay at the Falcon Crest. We've been ultra happy with the accommodation each time. That was until yesterday when we realised the set of missing keys we'd been frantically searching for, had been left at the hotel. A 240km round trip could have been averted with a single phone call or email. When we enquired about the possibility of a courtesy call, we were informed by the concierge on Saturday July 5 that 600 items or more are left behind every month. Shampoo, toothpaste maybe - but wallets, keys?? Come on. Extremely disappointing to have lost significant time & money on our holiday in Canada.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
FCLManager, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

JanR3747,

Thank you for taking the time to raise your concern with us. We are always striving to find new ways to make things more effective and efficient for our guests, and it is guests like you that help us achieve this. We apologise for any challenge this may have presented to you, but are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us.If you wish to call me directly to discuss this further please do hesitate to contact me at 1-866-609-3222.

Thank you for staying with us again.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Immaculate, quiet, and spacious hotel in a convenient location. Very quiet at night, and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful during our stay. We arrived on Canada Day 2014 and while unpacking discovered a major spill of red liquid in the back seat of our car. I asked the front desk people where I could find some club soda and when they asked what happened, the staff (including the General Manager) rushed to help me with a cleaning solution and even a hand-held steam cleaner! Problem Solved! I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Banff/ Canmore area - awesome place and very well managed. I am a former Banff area resort employee and I can tell you this hotel is well above-average in most categories....the price is right too!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jdlr8888

We were pleased to help you with your vehicle. We care about all of our guests, and truly enjoy making sure they are assisted with anything they need. All of our dedicated team of staff genuinely want our guests to have a excellent, and memorable stay, so it is great to hear how highly you think of us.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I am at the end of spending 11 nights here and I have nothing but positive things to say about this place! I got the queen suite which has a separate bedroom, living room and full kitchen. The bed is super comfy, living room spacious and kitchen fully stocked with pots, pans etc. The room was spotless upon arrival and I have a nice view of the Three Sisters from my balcony. I am facing the railroad tracks but honestly I can't hear the train from inside. The bathtub is amazing, way longer than a standard bathtub so I can stretch out completely. The staff here have truly gone about and beyond to make my stay perfect. One of the girls at the front desk even offered to give me a ride somewhere because I was in a bit of a bind with no way to get where I was going! There are trails leading into town from the hotel and in the evenings there are cute little bunnies all along them! You will not be disappointed staying here!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank MelissaJohnston
FCLManager, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

It sounds as if your stay has been truly amazing. We are pleased to hear that you have been enjoying so many of our amenities that we supply, to make this a home away from home for you. Our staff truly do care about ensuring our guests are happy, and return time and time again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for new and potential guests, and we do hope to see you again in the future.