Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$68
Very Good 4/5
Inn of the Rockies(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$155
Very Good 4/5
Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE(Dead Man's Flats)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$120
Great 4.5/5
Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$140
Great 4.5/5
Mystic Springs Chalets & Hot Pools(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$168
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$81
Very Good 4/5
Silver Creek Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$90
Very Good 4/5
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$79
Orbitz.com
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
1,492 results
All reviewsone bedroom suitefull kitchenunderground parkingfree popcornhot tubmountain viewwasher and dryerboard gamesgas bbqcar washpark passhome away from homelarge bathroomfront desk staffcanadian rockiesthree sistersgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2009

We go to the Falcon Crest lodge a lot ( My wife and myself and our children), it is an incredible place. The views are incredible, the hotel is clean and the staff is great.
We have never had any issues with the heating or A/C system, the system can also be shut down if you so desire.
The hot tub is also a great place to visit after a long hike in the mountains or after a day of skiing.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aft43
Reviewed 26 February 2009

My husband and I traveled to Canmore on our honeymoon. We selected the Falcon Crest based on it's web site and the reviews on trip advisor. We were not dissappointed. The room was clean and the view was beautiful. The staff was really nice and the cleaning service left us new shampoo and washing detergent when we ran out. My husband and I made a deal to go back before our two year anniversary. I know where we will be staying!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2009

We spent the weekend and were more than impressed with the room and the staff. The staff were friendly and helpful from the moment we walked through the door. The room was impressive with a luxury feel to it. It's a short 10min walk from downtown Canmore. Canmore is a wonderful small, scenic rustic town with lots to offer. The perfect weekend getaway to a very peaceful and stress-free environment. I would strongly recommend the Falconcrest Lodge!!!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2009

Date: January 31st, 2009

I read all the reviews on here about this hotel so decided to give it a try. I have to agree with the previous replies here the building is beautiful and the rooms are quite nice inside, as well the front desk staff was very friendly.

Why this room is getting only a 1 star rating from me is my wife and I barely slept all night because it was like an inferno in the room all night. It was -1C temperature outside for the high during the day and we never once turned the heat on after checking in and yet it was just boiling in the room.

We called the front desk during the night as it was hard to breathe in there it was so hot but we didn't want to leave the balcony door open all night as the screen door lock was broken. Two members of the hotel staff came up to the room and acknowledged the heat problem and said "it's a common complaint we get". They were helpful in finding something for us to block the patio door open to let some air in while we sleep. But this was hardly ideal to sleep in.

My wife and I slept about 2 hours all night. We cancelled our plans for what we were going to do in the mountains the next day and went home early. Having some health conditions as it is I was quite sick all of the next day from getting little rest.

I asked the front desk staff if there could be a reduction on the bill considering we didn't have a good rest and it was a hotel issue that caused it, something their own staff acknowledged. They told me to contact the manager the next day which I did. While he was polite on the phone he said he went to the room and it was fine. I was offered a room upgrade next time I stayed and I declined as I told him with how bad the stay was and the physical cost I paid for it the next day I would not be returning and chancing going through that again. I was told that was all that could be offered and that there would be no reduction of the bill as there is no heat problem. Very dissapointing when the hotel's night staff made it very clear to us that heat problems are a common complaint there.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
5  Thank MapInHand
hospitalityexecutive, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2009

The Falcon Crest Lodge features a centralized heating and air conditioning system that provides warm or cool air to each suite, according to the individualized setting. Upon each guest's departure, staff set the thermostat to 18 c to ensure a comfortable temperature for the next guest's arrival. Due to the large centralized system, changes to the thermostat setting can take up to 20 minutes to realize in the guest’s room. In the event that the suite became too warm due to a high heat setting on the thermostat, it would take some time for the HVAC system to adjust to the new setting and for the room to cool down. Note: Air Conditioning systems will not operate below 5 c, and on this particular night the outside temp was -1 c. The Engineering department diagnosed the heating & cooling system in the room upon learning of the problem the following day & found the system to be working perfectly. If there was a mechanical problem with the room’s heating, and we could not find a mutually acceptable solution at the time of the problem, a complimentary stay or refund would have been offered. Our goal is to always ensure our guests experience unparalleled service, cleanliness and luxurious accommodations while staying at the Falcon Crest Lodge.

Reviewed 7 January 2009

We stayed at the Falcon Crest from December 20th to 30th. We were initially a little worried when we got to the front desk and the clerk expressed surprise that anyone would stay there that long! I suddenly had visions of some nasty cheap motel, but was lucky enough to be able to breathe huge sigh of relief when we opened the door to our one bedroom suite. The pictures here don't do it justice, as the lighting is much warmer in reality. It's quite roomy, with good storage space and a fantastic bathroom with a good-sized tub and huge shower and nice little touches, such as carefully-presented towels and toiletries.

I chose the Falcon Crest because it was important for me to be able to cook and bake during the Christmas holidays: to really make this place 'ours' for the festive period. This property didn't disappoint. The oven easily held a 10lb turkey and a 7lb ham, as well as all the trimmings - a real kitchen, not a too-small unit passing itself off as one. We were allowed to put up a full Christmas tree as well, which was another bonus.

We were lucky enough to have a mountain view, which I pushed for in my initial reservation and again when I confirmed a week before our arrival. To be honest, the view is what made it for us.. and I can understand why people who have stayed in rooms without views would feel short-changed, particularly in the cold winter months when only die-hard winter sports enthusiasts are likely to want to be outdoors all day.

The Falcon Crest lived up to all my romantic notions of a 'home in the rockies' for the holidays and, despite what the clerk said, when it was time to go we felt we could have spent even longer there.

Stayed: November 2008