“Such fun, lovely atmosphere”

Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for full evening of fun and laughter suitable for the entire family. Delight in celebrating Canada with a 4 course dinner and 2 hour live musical show. Offering free children, complimentary transport from Banff and senior discounts, Canmore's only evening attraction is not to be missed. Let us entertain you!
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Such fun, lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Went to Oh Canada Eh with cousins, and had a great evening. Met and chatted with others, enjoyed the food, and the talented and very hard working performers made it a great evening

1 Thank Patriciapom
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Hello

Thank you for writing your review about your experience at the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show. We love our family style seating so that you can chat with others whilst enjoying the evening - I am glad you liked it too.

Our performers do work very hard (as do the rest of the team) and I will be sure to pass along your comments.

Once again thanks for the review and I hope you enjoyed your vacation in Canada

Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a great time”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We were on a Trafalgar Tour and Oh Canada Eh was a option you could go to I am so glad that we took this option. We had so a enjoyable evening there. There was a group of 20 of us and were all mainly Australian and we had a great time. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Carole C
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Hello

Thank you for writing a positive review about your dinner show experience.

We are so pleased your enjoyed your time with us and that you selected us out of the many optional excursions on offer.

We love entertaining people from around the world and I will ensure I pass along your comments to our team.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Eat, laugh and be merry...”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

...because this is just the place to celebrate all three. If you love musical theatre from some talented performers - and if you're looking for a laugh and a fine place to dine - look no further than this wonderful little establishment.
It's a lot of laughs, it's a ton of fun. The food was delicious - the dessert was a little dry, as was the dinner. I had chicken though, so that's understandable.
Definitely worth a look.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Jesse M
Hello

Thank you for writing your review about your time at our dinner show. I am very pleased you enjoyed your experience with us.

We are coming towards the end of another successful season and I will be sure to pass your comments on to our team.

Dallas, Texas
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Kitchsy Canadian. eh'?”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We're a party of 3 - two from the US. Very cute show with friendly and talented peeps. Okay food although the fish was surprisingly tasty. LOL - by the time my end of the table got soup..there was nothing in it save a lone piece of bacon in what was to have been split pea soup. A few glitches with the audio - cordless mikes can be testy. Seemed to be a great hit with the older crowds. Enjoyed the atmosphere and willingness of the audience to play along - Stud Muffins! Klondike Kitty missed a few notes but her stage presennce shined through. Appreciated the reference to the relationship with the US. If I were Canadian, seemed to be appropriately patriotic with a little fun poked at some stereotypes. Met my expectation for the evening which was to go and have some fun!

2 Thank RoundWorld80
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Hi and thank you for taking the time to write a review about your dinner show experience with us.

I am pleased we met your expectations for the evening.

We do receive great feedback about our fish, however I am sorry to hear your split pea and ham soup was minus the ham.

Canadian visitors do tend to leave us feeling a little more patriotic and non Canadians hopefully learn a little bit about our wonderful country.

Once again, thanks for the review - eh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Entertaining nostalgic Canadian culture.”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We were looking for something to do for the evening and came across the add in a pamphlet. Decided why not try it and we were very pleasantly surprised. Some of the old songs in the beginning were very nostalgic, then as they went on got down to our teenage years. It was great fun! Very entertaining especially I think for Canadians. A very pleasant evening.

1 Thank Karenandbernie
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Thank you for writing a review on our show. I am so pleased you enjoyed your evening with us and the songs helped to bring back memories.

Canadians do love our show and tend to leave feeling a little more proud to be Canadian. However over half of our visitors each year are from overseas and they enjoy learning a little bit about our wonderful country.

Once again, thanks for the positive review