“Enjoyable Show”

Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for full evening of fun and laughter suitable for the entire family. Delight in celebrating Canada with a 4 course dinner and 2 hour live musical show. Offering free children, complimentary transport from Banff and senior discounts, Canmore's only evening attraction is not to be missed. Let us entertain you!
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The very talented performers made this show enjoyable. Definately kitchy but that was part of the fun. I found the food a major disappointment. There was not enough to go around. We didn't get any salad as by the time the bowl got to us, it was empty. Other dishes were also very low on food by the time they got to us. This might have been because we were seated right on the end of the table. There was no server around to ask for more food. We won these tickets but if I had to pay, I think I would have reviewed it lower.

1  Thank Suzanneab
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Hello

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor about your experience with us.

I am happy you had an enjoyable evening with us. Our performers are incredibly talented and they do work very hard at entertaining you throughout the evening.

I am concerned to hear that you found our food quantities insufficient. Our plan is that nobody goes home hungry (regardless of where you sit at the table). It does sound like the people at the other end of your table were hungry but that shouldn't have meant you didn't get enough to eat. Our Floor Manager each evening does ask each table of guests if everyone is satisfied and if we need to bring out more food, but from your comments it does seem that this didn't solve your shortage.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I'm very surprised to read some of the negative comments about this show. I went with a group of 9 of us, and we all left extremely happy! Our server was great (Jeremy i think)' the food was served family style and was very good, the show was nostalgic, and modern all at once. This is a must see in Canmore!

1  Thank RockiesLady87

Hello RockiesLady87

Thank you so much for writing a review about your experience at the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show.

We truly appreciate all the feedback we receive.

I am very happy you enjoyed your evening with us and I will pass along your comments to Jeremy and the rest of the team.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

See my review of the Cornerstone Theatre and Restaurant as this is where Oh Canada Eh is performed. Not mentioned in my other review is the audience participation. During the show whenever the actor or actress says Eh everyone resonds Eh back. This adds a little life to the evening as you are just not sitting back eating and watching the show. The show is good giving one a taste of Canadian life. The actors and actresses who also do the serving did a great job in their multi tasking.

1  Thank Jimbilly
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Enjoyable evening - average food and cheesy performance - but what we expected. Hardworking performers also double as wait staff - still we got good service. You will spend a lot for the evening - but it was something good for our large group to do.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Lots of Canadian music etc, but for the cost maybe a bit short on value. Still nice to see young actors enjoying their trade

1  Thank Gambitdude
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your dinner show experience with us.

I am sorry you felt that the show was not value for money. I do honestly believe that our price point is correct for a 4 course dinner and a 2 hour live show, however I do respect your opinion.

Our professional performers have all graduated from an accredited school of art and they do all love performing for our guests which I am pleased you could appreciate during your evening with us.