“Oh Canada, Eh? in Canmore, AB”
Review of Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show - CLOSED

Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for full evening of fun and laughter suitable for the entire family. Delight in celebrating Canada with a 4 course dinner and 2 hour live musical show. Offering free children, complimentary transport from Banff and senior discounts, Canmore's only evening attraction is not to be missed. Let us entertain you!
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was a top notch musical show, professionally done, with excellent timing, singing, dancing, and an engaging script. The dinner was also superb, featuring traditional Canadian dishes. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed and we are seated with other guests, which enhanced the fun. The show itself makes fun of all Canadian stereotypes in a hilarious way. It is worth going to Canmore just to see it. But if one is going to Banff, definitely drive 16 miles to Canmore for this experience.

1  Thank Sandy N
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thanks for the wonderful review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your dinner show experience with us this month.

I will ensure all of our staff are read your review this evening before tonights show.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The food is cater from the iron grill and it is super good. It was all good. Great baked beans..........

1  Thank Deborah R
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hi Deborah R

Thank you for your recent review. I am glad you enjoyed the show and the dinner with us.

The Iron Goat & Grill is a wonderful restaurant/pub in Canmore and we do have connections to it, however all of our food is catered in house by our own chef (Jon) and not by the Iron Goat.

I can see from your other reviews that you had a great time in Canmore. I hope you come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My family went and enjoyed the show. We enjoyed our visit to Niagara Falls. This was definitely the highlight of our visit.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We enjoyed the show & food!! Very entertaining & funny!!! Servers/ entertainers are very entertaining & talented. I highly recommend it.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Think pantomime with dinner served by the cast, every canadian stereotype represented with humour, all canadian music (wider choice than you think) delivered by a small cast with gusto - made a special effort to see it as we had seen similar in Niagara.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hello

Thanks for the great review on Trip Advisor.

I love your comparison to pantomime.

Canadians do have a lot of music that people are not aware of so I hope you learned a couple of things during your time with us too :)

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation in Canada.