“Good food”

Price range: US$3 - US$30
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Housed in a Rustic log building in the Rockies, we offer creative cuisine rooted in French Bistro style with Canadian and Worldly influences. Our Wine Lounge offers small plates, sharing platters, 14 different cheeses, charcuterie and an extensive wine by the glass program.
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed the food here. Quite good. Had to knock off a star though as our waitress was stone faced and seemed unhappy with us. We had celiacs and small children with us, maybe this was not to her liking, although we all ordered full price items and left a nice tip. Also found menu description about how to drink tea a bit pretentious. That being said, really enjoyed the tea.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I'm from B.C; We came in for a brunch the day after a wedding, we had a buffet brunch, it was good food great service - very friendly. We enjoyed and would recommend it as a nice little place to have some informal meals.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Based on some previous reviews I had read about the lack luster service I was a bit concerned about eating here, however it was a great experience!!!! The food was excellent, the service good and the atmosphere was great!!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We went to this restaurant not too long ago for the second time. The food was good like the first time we went, but the service took forever as it did the first time (45 mins to get eggs and toast.....) and we were given an amount of Jam that that literally would have been enough for one piece of toast (to share between 4 slices each....). I know it may seem like a small thing but for the price you pay here this is the kind of thing that I don't understand. It is a very nice atmosphere here with nice big windows, but I probably would not go back because I do not like waiting so long for a simple meal when I have sights to see!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We met my sister and her husband here for brunch, Husband and I had bacon, eggs, fruit, roasted potatoes, and toast. Sister and her hubby had frittatas. They even had gluten free toast for my sister! The coffee was so good and our server Jane was awesome! I will go back!