“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Zona's Late Night Bistro - CLOSED

Zona's Late Night Bistro
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, American, International, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chester, England, United Kingdom
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

After getting to there, my friend and I sat for 10 mins trying to get the attention on a waitress. Once we got her attention we were told that if we had to wait to be seated although there was no one around to seat us. We then ordered drinks and a starter. After waiting another 20 mins for the drinks and 10 more mins on top of that only for the waitress to tell us that our food had not been ordered and we would have to wait, when asked why she answered by asking me. Can't you just wait? We then paid for our drinks, cancelled our food and left.
There were at least 5 complaints when we were there and another couple got up and left as they were being ignored and another family were having a heated debate with the manager.
In short if there we went there again we would avoid this place like the plague, rude and ignorant staff and I'd be surprised if its still in business next time we go.

Edmonton, Canada
“Underwhelming.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We sat for quite a while before I had to get up and find a server. It would have been a little more acceptable had we not been seated by one of the staff. Menus had food and drink stains. The food was good, but the rest of the experience was really underwhelming.

ottawa canada
“Tasty food and friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We had a special event for our family of
7. Each person just so happened to order something different. The server was very friendly but must not been her night as she missed getting the right meal ordered for one of us and actually missed the meal for the other. They did make it right but took 20 minutes for the other meals to come out. We did share with them until their meal arrived. In spite of the mess up all the food was excellent. The curry and the chicken dishes in particular were highly recommended. Desserts were over priced but tasty. I would recommend going back in spite of the mix up on the order. Zona's been in business in Canmore over 25 years.

Hamilton
“Bland”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

I had the curry dish, was very bland. The service was great, I wish I could remember the waitresses name. She was super tall and blonde! however the food was not great, maybe its great for a small town like Canmore but I will not be returning there. It was extremely over priced.

Banff
“Unique, delicious food. A refreshing change from the ordinary.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Had dinner with my wife here. It's been about 10 years since I've eaten here. The Decore has changed and the food has stayed original, interesting and delicious. It's so refreshing to go to a restaurant that is bold enough to leave chicken wings and and other "standard" items off of the menu. I had the chicken coconut lime infused lasagna. BOOM! My wide had the Mushroom Strudle. Both great. Eat here. That is all.

• Visited May 2013