“Open late for delivery”

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #64 of 125 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 September 2013

In a town that caters to people on vacation this is one of maybe the only 2 places open late. Good job to them. The food is what you would expect from dominos

Reviewed 23 August 2013

It's always good to find gluten-free pizza! Even though we like eating at local restaurants, sometimes you just want pizza.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Always found the service to be very fast, comes when or before they say, and if you order for a specific time it arrives then, as ordered. Usually take advantage of an offer. No complaints.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

My husband and I adore a good pizza; we’re both from a small town near 2 hours away that has a fabulous pizza place called Red Tomato Pies. We figured that pizza was pizza and decided to give Dominos here a try. I have had fresher pizza from the freezer aisle at the grocery store, we were rudely served (the server literally said “What do you want?” we ordered and she demanded the total. No please, thank you, recommendations…nothing.). As we decided to wait for our order in the store front we noticed that the pop they had on display at the front counter was really sickly looking. Half full (but unopened bottles of Coke and Root Beer that had lost its colour and almost appeared like dark urine Yuck!)

When we got back to our hotel room and opened our pizza it looked like it had been almost dehydrated and you dare not guess what kind of toppings it had on it!

Needless to say I had a few bites but we ended up tossing away 2 boxes of pizza.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

I just wanted a pizza!
I order things like this over the internet, for ease and so I can take my time deciding.
Ordered for 12 (when they open), only to arrive and.....THEY WEREN'T OPEN.
Sign says open at 3pm. I called head office, noone answered, I left a message.
No excuse for a discrepancy on your webite, it's 2012 here people.

Killed 3 hours, went back at 3pm. STILL NOT OPEN.
I was committed at this point, so sat around waiting. Someone showed up at almost 3:20 and finally opened the doors. She then managed to not actually look at me, despite that I was directly in front of her. At this point, it was comical, so I waited another 5 minutes, standing at the counter staring at the worker untill I finally confronted her for help.

Pizza was fine, same as every other domino's. Next time, I'll pay more to not have to deal with incompetence.