“Gem in Canmore ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

One of the best places in Canmore. As a local, this is one of my favorite places. Great food, great servers, great drinks. Everything is homemade, scrumptious and done to perfection. If you're in Canmore, try patrinos.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Go here everytime I come to Canmore.Great food and friendly staff.I have reviewed this before and can't add to it.Never been disappointed

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I was advised to try out this restaurant from a local. We went for supper. It was ok. I see they like to sprinkle seasoning salt all over the food and plate. The prime rib I had was quite fatty and I ended up leaving a lot behind and too salty My husband enjoyed his sirloin and shrimp. Not sure I would rush back.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Where to start. A big pothole in the parking lot, very unsafe and unmarked. The sevice was bad. The owner waked several times next to a ringing phone which she didnt answe. The food was undercooked, The Greek salad had a tone of onions, perhaps are cheaper. No pressuring and no dessert was offered.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We dined here on a Saturday night as we didn't have reservations anywhere else and didn't want to wait for dinner. Nice surprise! The place is looking a little worse for wear, but our pizza was fantastic. The steaks on the table next to ours looked incredible as well. Our waitress was super friendly and efficient. There was a good mix of people inside, and was more than half full but didn't seem too noisy. All in all a great meal.