“BEST pizza!”

Patrinos Steak House & Lounge
Ranked #25 of 119 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Bar, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Golden, Canada
“BEST pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

This was not the best pizza in Canmore, it was the BEST pizza anywhere, period - get it? Perfect crust - crunchy thin outside layer and light fluffy inside the crust - wow. Lots of gooey mozzarella, cheese strings all over the place as slices were served. My son and I were just saying we were sad our favorite pizza place in Calgary had closed a few years ago, but now we have found the replacement. We ate in the Lounge(Sports Bar), it was great. We got the beer and pizza pub combo, great value.

• Visited April 2014

Canmore, Canada
“Gem in Canmore ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

One of the best places in Canmore. As a local, this is one of my favorite places. Great food, great servers, great drinks. Everything is homemade, scrumptious and done to perfection. If you're in Canmore, try patrinos.

Edmonton
“Patrinos Steak House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Go here everytime I come to Canmore.Great food and friendly staff.I have reviewed this before and can't add to it.Never been disappointed

Visited February 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“Ok. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I was advised to try out this restaurant from a local. We went for supper. It was ok. I see they like to sprinkle seasoning salt all over the food and plate. The prime rib I had was quite fatty and I ended up leaving a lot behind and too salty My husband enjoyed his sirloin and shrimp. Not sure I would rush back.

Chico, California
“Bad service mediocre food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Where to start. A big pothole in the parking lot, very unsafe and unmarked. The sevice was bad. The owner waked several times next to a ringing phone which she didnt answe. The food was undercooked, The Greek salad had a tone of onions, perhaps are cheaper. No pressuring and no dessert was offered.