“Yummy bagels, great coffee”

Rocky Mountain Bagel Co Ltd
Ranked #7 of 125 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great food, and relaxing atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Located in downtown Canmore, we go there every time in Canmore. Great for breakfast, or lunch.

1  Thank Tracey L

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We chose to eat breakfast here based on the high reviews on Yelp. We were not disappointed - the bagel sandwiches were delicious and the coffee as good as everyone else had said! They offer free wifi which was great since our hotel's was not working. The staff were so friendly and while the service was fairly slow due to how crowded it was, we went back the second day just to enjoy it all again!

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The coffee was so good as was the lox bagel I had ! The warm sunshine on my shoulders and view of the mountains definitely added to the satisfaction
Definitely visit !
I did want to go back ins bed buy bagel crisps but line up too long ... Oh well next visit

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went for breakfast... bagel was good tasting but a little lacking on filling, for the amount paid I feel there should have been more substance to it. My husband had a wrap and he asked for nothing spicy in it, despite this it was spicy, he ate it and sweated but said it tasted good. We brought 6 bagels home with us and enjoyed them. The bagel chips they make are awesome! I would visit again for sure!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I love the Bagel Co! Whether i'm just stopping in for a quick bite and a coffee or hanging out drinking tea and doing homework for a few hours, the Bagel Co is a great place to go. They have food for everyone; from vegans to carnivores. They even offer gluten free options and make amazing soups! Yes the lines may be long sometimes, but that's because the Bagel co is where all the locals meet! And trust me, they make up for it with excellent service!

The owners are friendly people who always go out of their way to help and create a positive experience, that's why i always choose the Bagel co and you should too!

-Maite