We stayed here one night before setting out to ride Le Petit Train du Nord (bike trail). Upon arrival there was some conflict about my reservation. The competent and pleasant receptionist told me that my reservation was for a different month suggesting that an error was made due to the fact that in Canada (and other countries) the day of the month comes first not the month (7/10/14 is July 10 in the US but Oct 7 elsewhere). Apparently we eventually discovered that there is a glitch in the booking program because when spelled out (TUESDAY) the dates were correct. Anyway, they had a room at the same price so all was fine. Good place to lock bikes indoors. Restaurant very willing to heat some of our food in their microwave. Will stay here again. Really nice breakfast of made to order food included (many hotels in this price range offer awful breakfast options of pre-cooked foods on throw away plates).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Best Western St-Jerome offers, in addition to its spacious and comfortable rooms, a full range of services. As the only 4 stars property in St-Jerome, it's definitely the best place to stay at, whether you're travelling for business or leisure, at the Laurentians doorstep. It is located in proximity to the highway access, St-Jerome city center and the industrial & business district. Finally, with its full range of meeting and catering services, it is also the best place for all your meetings and events! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel St. Jerome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Saint Jerome
- Saint Jerome Best Western