All reviews waffles decent hotel cleaning staff pool kid garbage highway washroom start
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Non smiling staff, and dirty room for breakfast!
+ on the highway... well situated!
Rooms are big enough with a nice King Bed, and have an airconditioning (very noisy)
the bath is not confortable, but bathroom is well equipped!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
super815530, Responsable relations publiques at Super 8 by Wyndham St-Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you for your review. We will pay more attention to the breakfast area and make sure everything is perfect.

Thank you for helping us to improve..

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Me and my family were stuck staying in this motel because they wouldn't let us cancel our 2nd night even though I was cancelling at 8am so therefore they left us no choice but to stay there. The pool was disgusting and dirty and my kids couldn't even enjoy.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Customer

Thank you for your review. There is time of the year where a 2 nights minimum length of stay is mandatory. We do aplogize but our customer are aware of it when they make the reservation.

My best regards

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I booked here for family gateway but totally regretted!!! So dirty and noisy!!!!
First of all, it was so noisy throughout the day and it was far from relaxing environment. There were group of family on same floor and kids were running around the hallway for few hours!!!!!!!I eventually called reception and finally they stopped playing on the hallway!! Heating sounds wakes me up all through the night
Breakfast restaurant was full of garbage everywhere but their food was empty without frequent refills! I asked staff to clean the place and refill foods. They refilled foods but they left all the food garbage without cleaning at all!!! Disgusting to see. Their coffee taste horrible that caused me nausea (it’s exactly same as other super 8. I wonder how they make coffee or how often they brewed, clean the filter etc. But it taste truly awful!!! Even color is like...not really clear black or brown..it’s like very murky color!)
And room structure was so awkward and it made us hard to see TV!! And their lock for the door was completely broken and never seem to under care (refer the last photo!)
Washroom was way too small even for 1person. Especially if you open the door, you are really squeezing!!
And I am sure housekeeper doesn’t clean the room properly
Microwave was indicated minutes from previous user (ex- pressed 3min to heat up food, but they took out food when there’s 1min left! And it was still indicated 1min. In other words, housekeepers didn’t even clean the microwave!) and inside of refrigerator was dirty as if kids color with pen, and it was not cold enough!!

After breakfast, we were getting ready for checkout but again, girls running around on the hallway!!!!!! I finally open the door and asked them to stop running on the hallway!!! It was totally disaster gateway which eventually added me headache and spent $160!!!!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
super815530, Responsable relations publiques at Super 8 by Wyndham St-Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Customer

As we read your comments we can feel that you did not enjoy your stay at all.

Our housekeeper is doing a good job in cleaning the guest room, réfrigerator and microwave. This situation is not what our guest experience usually, we will meet the employee and look at it carefully. We will look at all your comments also.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super815530, Responsable relations publiques at Super 8 by Wyndham St-Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Upon Arrival, the front desk and entrance were welcoming and the positive experience ended there. I am so happy that we had only booked one night on our way to the ski hills up north. The pool was disgusting!!! People are going to get sick! There was a section closed off with cones because the ceiling is literally crumbling. There was a lack of water circulation and air ventilation. The jets and spray toys were all broken and the smell of chlorine was so strong we couldn't breathe and our eyes were burning just being in the room. There was a slimy brown scum all around the hot tub. Several lights were burned out and the ones that were working, were full of dirt and black mold. Disgusting and hazardous to guest and employee health. I left the pool area and NEEDED a shower. I almost threw up when I saw that there were black pubic hairs in the tub. I wanted to leave right then and there, but it was freezing rain and late at night. I thought I would tough it out, given that it was only for one night. BAD IDEA! There were stains on my pillow and I did not sleep a wink. A disgusting hotel. They have no pride in their establishment and they are letting it fall apart.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super815530, Responsable relations publiques at Super 8 by Wyndham St-Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you for your review. We will look at all your details mention, because our customer don't have that kind of bad experience at our hotel. We do make renovation all the times and make sure our pool and pool area is clean. We make 2 test per day for the quality of the water. We have issue with the ceiling and will repair it when the spring is coming. It is not a lack of not making the reparation.

We are sad that your stay didn't meet your expectation at all.

My best regards