“A wonderful cafe”

Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Breakfast, Brunch, Coffee, Smoothies
Description: Breakfast, Brunch, Coffee, Smoothies
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This little, charming cafe is a great place to meet a friend or two for a meal or a snack. The deserts and muffins are the best I have ever tasted. Try the brownies. The lunch menus are light, very tasty and healthy.
There is a huge variety of smoothies offered. The service is friendly. The place is warmly decorated and smooth music plays in the background.
It's also well located, right in front of the Valois Train Station.
I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

When ever I return to Montreal, I always eat breakfast at Cantaloup Cafe. In my opinion,the french toast is the best I have tasted , ever.... Any item on the menu that I have chosen has been delicious. I order a full breakfast so I can experience a smoothie, a hot item and a cofee. The food is refinedand fresh and the presentation is elegant.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

This little place is so cute. The food was very healthy and full of flavour. The coffee was lovely and the staff were really nice. There was a good choice on the menu and the juices are done fresh! Great little spot!

Reviewed 25 November 2012

A beautiful artisanal cafe. Lovely colourful setting. Great food and great service. Make sure to get the "full" breakfast and enjoy a freshly squeezed juice or smoothie with your meal. A great experience.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

went the for breakfast one day but i should have stayed home to make toast. The food was like a small child created it, and served it. the pancakes were just ...bad. It was nothing special and there shakes were a joke. I had peices of lime peel in my smoothie...i had to spit them out every time i took a sip.