“Very Comfortable”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Pointe Claire
toronto
“Very Comfortable”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have to say the staff here are very friendly. I was there for 3 days for a business trip and the pool was nice, clean and stocked with towels, the bar was modern, with great TV's and a great bartender. My room attendant was fabulous! She deserved a raise.
The location is superb as well being about 10 minutes to downtown Montreal and right beside the highway on/off ramps.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Always have a good experience when we stay here. The staff both at the front desk and in the restaurant are very professional and provide excellent service. It is particularly nice to have eggs cooked to order at breakfast. The room on the 12th floor is quiet and comfortable. Our only problem was getting the movie channel to work on the TV in the bedroom area of the suite. A nice addition to the room is a 2 person jacuzzi tub!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Paulina R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We would first like to thank you for your loyalty! We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us once again. We appreciate your kind words about the front desk and restaurant staff. We are sorry about the inconvenience regarding the movie channel not working in the bedroom area. Thank you for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed there for a hockey tournament @ the Sportplexe Pierrefonds. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. Easy on/off the highway, good restaurants nearby, and plenty of stores nearby in case you forgot anything. It was about a 10 minute drive to the Sportplexe Pierrefonds and about 30-40 minutes to Montreal (depending on traffic).

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear John M.,

Thank you for taking the time to post your reviews and also for your recent stay at our hotel. We are happy to read that the staff was friendly and helpful and that the room was comfortable and clean. This type of feedback is try encouraging.

Vanderbijlpark, South Africa
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I arrived at the airport and there was a shuttle already there waiting to pick up some other guests. This was lucky as I was unaware I was supposed to book it. Check in was a complete disaster, it took over 45 minutes to resolve some fairly simple issues and almost resulted in my room being downgraded. After over 30 hours of travelling all I wanted to do was get in the room and have a shower, so this undue delay was extremely frustrating. I did however receive an upgraded room following the managers intervention (the room I had booked was not available). Upon entering theroom I noticed someone elses luggage in my room! I called down to reception and they were very apologetic and issued my with a free breakfast voucher, which was a nice touch, and changed the room quite quickly.

The rest of my stay was very pleasant, the room was really nice and modern, the breakfasts were very good and the breakfast staff were excellent.

By the end of my stay I had almost forgotten the trouble that had been caused at the beginning of my stay.

However, upon my return I noticed that my companies credit card had not been charged for my stay. It later transpired that the company I was visiting, who booked the room for me had their credit card charged instead. The credit card issue was part of the reason my check in took so long, so I had repeatedly explained which credit card must be billed. I had even sent them an email with a copy of the credit card, explaining that it must be used to pay for the room, which they acknowledged. So I am unsure how this embarrassing mistake had happened.

Overall I am not sure I would return.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Spursfan08
Paulina R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We apologize for the inconveniences caused to you regarding the billing issues. We appreciate your kind words about the staff. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention.
Thank you once again for your comments, we hope that you will give us another opportunity.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We stayed here for one night for a family function in the area. This is the best Holiday Inn I have ever stayed at. We were greeted and helped by a very helpful concierge. Our room was very comfortable and clean. The bed was perfect. We had a room facing away from the highway, which I recommend. But the best part was the breakfast! A full buffet with made to order omelettes, fresh croissants, fresh fruit, and excellent coffee.
This location is not recommended if you are planning to visit Montreal's downtown core, but if you want to be near the airport or on the West Island, then this is an excellent choice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the parking lot - not the highway.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

We are so glad to read that your overall experience at our property was excellent. This is exactly the type of feedback we strive for.
We thank you for your time in posting your review and look forward to greeting you again soon.

Hermosillo, México
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Great location, accomodations, breakfast and something you dont see often GOOD COFFEE!!!!!
they have a shuttle to the airport (on request) and staff is super friendly.
indoor pool, with toys for kids to play with and the fitness center is AMAZING!!!! the machins have apple outlets which allowed me to use the fitness apps on my phone while working out. indivudual TV screens in each machine and weights, water, towels. EXCELLENT HOTEL!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing positive comments about our hotel, the breakfast, coffee and fitness centre. We appreciate your comments on our friendly staff - this type of feedback is very encouraging.
We look forward to greeting you again soon.

Arizona
Reviewed 8 March 2014

* Best aspect: Great restaurant. I had three dinners here -- two excellent, and my colleagues also praised the food. They serve a variety of dishes, although with a small selection in each category: steaks, chicken, pasta, pizza, sandwiches, salads. We enjoyed pasta primavera, salmon, duck, and steak. Breakfast was also very good.
* Room was clean, comfortable, and quiet (on the 14th floor).
* Fitness center is fairly large and is open 24 hours!
* WiFi in the room worked well.
Just across the highway, "The Keg" is a great restaurant.
Location is well outside the city center. This didn't affect us (on business), but it might not be the best location for a vacation stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Paulina R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your most recent stay. We are glad to hear that your overall experience was a positive one.
We look forward to accommodating your future Montreal travel needs.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pointe Claire
Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel
Novotel Montreal Aeroport
Novotel Montreal Aeroport
#69 of 164 in Montreal

Been to Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!