“Friendly Service”

Moe's Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 96 Restaurants in Pointe Claire
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, American, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Canada
“Friendly Service”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

we went on a saturday for early dinner after a dance show, we had a good mix of grandparents & grandchildren. They made sure the room temp was good for everyone & the waitress was really sweet & catered to everyone's demands. We had a good mix of their new menu & everyone seemed to enjoy it, I had the pulled pork which was better than expected. I would also go for a drink in their newly renovated bar that looks to have a good vibe.

• Visited May 2013

Montreal, Canada
“Service was bad,food was worse!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

A friend suggested we try it as it was near where we were shopping. There were only 2 other guests there so it's not as if they were run off their feet but I had to ask the girl cleaning the tables if I could please have a menu after waiting 10 minutes.
Our waitress must have gone to the Sadam Hussein school of charm and failed!
The salad I ordered was drowned in olive oil so much so I couldnt eat it so I only ate the chicken .She got my drink order wrong and when I complained about my food all she said was"ok" not exactly the responce you would expect get but apparently you do at this place.
I know one thing ............I won't be back

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Brigadoonlass
Gustavsberg, Sweden
“Terrible staff but tortillas ok”
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

This is the place to go for an after work if there isnt any other place. The service was terrible and it seemed as the staff wanted to leave. The tortillas was really good but thats all.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Magnusigurra
Montreal qc
“Nice Changes Great coffee Expensive”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Newly renovated. We ate breakfast here on a Saturday. The Cappuccino was excellent. Page special is no longer available with raisin bread. I had the Page French toast with fresh fruit and Devon cream. Very good and tasty but the bread was too fresh , so the egg was only on the outside and not through as real French toast is meant to be. My husband had the Mushroom Cheddar omelette (3 eggs) and it came with toast and fresh fruit. The bill was $33.00 a little steep for breakfast.
We had a $15/$30 coupon from gimmewantiwant.com which made it more reasonable. Also to note that that the bill before taxes was $29.60 so they would not honour the full face value of the coupon. Service was attentive.

Visited March 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Perfect for lunch”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Every trip to Montreal involves me having lunch at Moe's. The food is priced right and the quality equals the taste. Excellent! Stop in and I'm sure you will enjoy the food.

Visited February 2013