Best Western Plus Hotel Universel Drummondville
US$97
US$94
US$107
US$98
Days Inn - Ste. Helene-de-Bagot(Sainte-Helene-de-Bagot)
US$62
US$60
Motel Marie-Dan(Sainte-Eulalie)
US$64
US$62
  • Pool
Villa Nao(Roxton Falls)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoff the highwayroom was cleanhotel restaurantpool areabest westernssecure parkinggreat poolparking lotbreakfast buffet isthe ground floormemory foama bit priceystayed one nightnew brunswickpatio doorsrestaurants within walking distancehalf way
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I stayed overnight at the Best Western hotel in Drummondville, Quebec. I arrived late and left early so didn't have an opportunity to check out the dining room. However, the king size bed was the new memory foam type and it was really comfortable. Only $99 for the night and it was just off the hwy and very quiet.

Room Tip: request a king room with a new bed
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Flavie P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Universel Drummondville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2012

Bonjour,

First of all, I want to thank you for your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Universel in Drummondville City.

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed our brand new memory foam mattresses. We changed it in all of our 109 rooms and 7 suites. Those came from the caompany Essentia. We also provided our guests to clock radio compatible with IPod and MP3. Comming soon, HD tV will be installed in all rooms.

If you are coming back to Drummondville City, and you have the opportunity to try our restaurant La Verrière, I just want to let you know that they offer to our curtomer breakfast (all day long), lunch and dinner. They can have for an extra of 3.00$ CAD room service.

As a business center, we always try to give advantageous rates on week. Since we are located right off the highway 20 at the exit 177, between Quebec and Montreal City, this is an easy way to have a good rest for the corporate client. We also prodide them to a lot of free services like our free secured parking lot, high speed internet, indoor pool and spa, business center and many others.

Again thank you for choosing our porperty and it will be a great pleasure to serve you in the furture.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel twice. Once on my way to Northern Quebec and once on my way back. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The beds were very comfortable, the linens and pillows were nice, and the air conditioning was pretty good. We did not have enough towels for the three of us but they were happy to give some more to us. The dryer in the room as the old built in white ones and in the first room is was a bit flaky.On the way there we stayed in a room on the outside (and odd numbered room on the 3rd floor) and I thought I would give a very good rating. On the way back we stayed on the third floor again in a room that was overlooking the pool. The smell didn't seem that bad as we brought our stuff in and got settled. But after we got back from dinner, I found the smell to be really bad. The hotel was pretty busy so I did not ask to change rooms. But I would not stay in a room near the pool again. I see in another review that the person thought it was bleach. I did notice a slight smell of bleach from the towels but it was definitely chlorine from the pool that filled the room (we noticed the window was open onto the pool). My daughters used the pool and thought it was ok but that the hot tub was funny coloured and only 88 degrees (relatively cool for a hot tub) and so they skipped it. There was quite a bit of pool noise but it ended promptly at 10pm so was ok as we had not tried to go to sleep yet.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
MPaquin, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Universel Drummondville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2011

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for staying at our property during your trip through Drummondville City. Every guest's comments is really important to us.

You see me very happy to read that you enjoyed our mattresses. Indeed, we recently changed all of those. We took them from the company Essentia with memory foam. We know how much it is important to have a good night sleep before go back on the road.

I want to apologize regarding the problem you get with the bad smell of your room (chlorine). We have at our establishment an indoor pool. There is 21 of our 118 rooms that are facing it. and 7 of those has direct access. Normally we always make the guest aware of that smelling.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the whirpool that was to cold. You can be sure that the maintenance will be aware of this and we will do the necessary.

Again thank you for staying at our hotel and it will be a pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 27 August 2011

We stayed here during our trip to nothern Quebec. Check in and out very fast. Staff very friendly and bilingual.The room was very nice and the beds very comfortable. We appreciated the beautiful bedding. We had a nice room on the ground level, since we where traveling with two small dogs, this was a bonus! The pool area was okay. Restaurants in walking distance what was again much appreciated and you can not beat the price!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends

Hello

First, I would like to thank you for having stayed at our establishment. Your feedback is really important to us. With your comments we always try to improve to give better services to all of our guests.

We also love to see guests like that are travelling with their beautiful pets. We charge no extra fee and always give a room with a direct access to the outside. So our customer can easily go with their pet take a walk.

I am glad to see that you also enjoyed our location and all the accomodations nearby. We are located halfway between Quebec City and Montreal and right off the exit 177 from highway 20. Also, all of our guests have access to a lot of services in walking distance: restaurants, coffee shop, shopong center, movie theater and many others.

But, I hope you enjoyed our services directly offered from the hotel. Like you noticed, we have an indoor pool and spa but we also offer free high speed internet access, free secured parking lot, restaurant onsite with room service available, a bar and many others.

Again, thank you for your comments and it will be a pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2011

We stayed at this hotel during our trip from Southern Ontario to Northern New Brunswick for a family function. The hotel is fine, great location, only seconds from highway 20 and has a number of reasonably priced restaurants nearby. Our only complaint was the smell of bleach. We stayed at this hotel last January as well and noticed the smell of chlorine, but at that time we figured it was coming from the indoor pool. This time around our room was as far away from the pool as we could get and it still had a heavy chlorine smell. It appeared to be in the linens. Other than that annoyance, it is a great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
MPaquin, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Universel Drummondville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2011

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for giving us your feedback regarding your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Universel in Drummondville city.

As I can see, you enjoyed the location of the facility. Indeed, we are located halfway between Montreal and Quebec City, bordering Highway 20. You just have to take the exit 177 and you get there in 2 minutes.

You seem to have enjoyed your room and our services. You see me very happy. And we made and are still doing several renovations. We have also added a few amenities to satisfy our customers. For example, guests can now enjoy a clock radio compatible with MP3 players and iPods. All our mattresses have been changed to those of the company Essentia with memory foam.

However I wish to offer you our apologies regarding the strong smell of bleach that you felt in the room. We actually doing a big clean bathrooms with a product that may leave that kind of smell. However, they do not contain bleach. They are all biodegradable.

Again, thank you for staing at our hotel and hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 15 August 2011

A very nice and convenient motel
Room was very comfortable with great bed

• Stayed: August 2011
MPaquin, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Universel Drummondville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2011

Hello,

Let me start by thanking you for staying at our property during your trip at Drummondville city.

Great to see that you enjoyed your room and ou establishment. We always try to do our best to give to each guest an amazing experience. Our goal is to offer a courteous service, professional and adapted to the needs of each person.

This is one of the reason why our reception is open 24h hours a day, 7/7. So we are able to give a better service at any time of the day or night. We also give several services to our clients. We provide them a free secured parking lot, indoor swimming pool and whirpool, wireless free high speed internet, restaurant and bar on site with room service available and many others.

Your comments is very important to us and I want to thank you for giving your feedback regarding your last stay in our hotel. Hope that we will have an other opportunity to serve you again.