Hampton Inn And Suites Montreal
US$124
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshockey teamthe trans canada highwayservice roadthe breakfast areawest islandlots of parkingsmoking roommajor highwayfree parkingcomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffclean hotelindustrial areagreat place to stayfresh fruitbusiness travelclose to the airport
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a clean, modern Hampton with all the usually amenities and no surprises. The breakfast is very good. We had a room on the first floor near the rear of the building and it was quiet. This hotel is located on the service road next to the highway so ask for a room near the rear and you will have no problem. There is a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker in the room. This hotel is not far from the airport. The only issue that you need to worry about is the traffic. Try to avoid rush hour if you can.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the rear of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed here for one night the staff was very nice and helpful, breakfast was good and the beds and rooms were very comfortable. Solid Hampton inn with a shuttle to the airport,I would stay here again!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed here 2 nights while visiting Montreal with my family. The young woman who checked us in was friendly and efficient – wish I would have remembered her name so I could add it here. Good Hampton Inn breakfast. I always enjoy the regional foods added to the breakfast at each Hampton Inn – grits, gravy and biscuits in the southern US; green chile in the southwestern US; etc., so pork and beans was an interesting addition. Clean, quiet, comfortable stay. Would definitely stay again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was our first time in a Hampton Inn and it was very welcoming, when I arrived it took less then 5 minutes to check in and the staff where very friendly.

The room was good, I like the duvet blanket, I want one at home!!

We did not use the pool, and the breakfast was good, eggs need to be cooked a little more, too runny!!

Overal great stay and I would stay again for sure!!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed here for one night while travelling. The free airport shuttle was great, the hotel was fine. The room was clean if a bit dated. We liked the breakfast a lot. My only criticism relates to the use of polystyrene plates and cups and plastic cutlery at breakfast. Not only does this cheapen the whole experience, it seems completely out of step with modern sensibilities. It felt like we were stepping back into the 1980s. I can't begin to imagine how much landfill this hotel is producing on a daily basis. I'm not sure I can continue to use a hotel chain that is so environmentally irresponsible.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
HamptonInnMontreal, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Wummy,
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your concern for the environment and so do we. This is why our plates, utensils and cups are biodegradable, they are made of potatoes. That is a Hampton standard to have disposable dishes as we are not a full service hotel. We appreciate your concise input and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Danielle