“Nice place to stay”
Review of Hotel Brossard

Hotel Brossard
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Brossard
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Enjoyed the stay at Hotel Brossard.

Pros:
- very well decorated and lit rooms
- marble floor bathrooms
- comfortable cozy beds
- very spacious room
- Courteous staff
- Its right across the river so it was a 10-15 min drive from downtown Montreal.

Cons:
- thin walls, could hear neighbors sing and watch TV at night
- breakfast selection could be better

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Hotel_Brossard, Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear valued customer,

We thank you for your comments, they are very helpful and constructive for our future development.
We hope to see you soon and in order to enjoy your future stay with us, we highly suggest you advise the front desk if you are disturbed by another room, as we will intervene and find you a more suitable room in order for you to have the best stay possible.

As for the breakfast, we are constantly trying to improve our products and thank you for your comments.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've been there for a short one night stay. The rooms are clean, quite recent, and a decent size. The price is great. Staff was nice. Free big parking. Free but limited choice breakfast. 10 to 15 minutes to downtown, and 5 to 10 minutes to Quartier dix30. no pool, no gym, no restaurants at walking distance, no bar.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank jeegosse
Hotel_Brossard, Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear guest,

We want to thank you for your comments and for taking the time to due so. Please note that we are always working very hard on improving our Hotel facilities and amenities by taking in consideration all of the hotel guests comments.

In hopes of seeing you in the near future.

Hotel management

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was very reluctant to make my first reservation ever at The Hotel Brossard, given that it did not seem part of a known chain, however, previous reviews on Tripadvisor helped me make up my mind, The location was great, easy to find, only 15minutes from Downtown Montreal, huge Parking Lot (free), very attractive outside and inside, visibly clean and well maintained, I had very little interaction with staff members, but, it was all professional and positive, the room was spacious and clean so was the bathroom, if I had one thing somewhat negative to say about my one night stay, I would say a bit more could've been done about the somewhat dusty condition the room was in, maybe it had not been used for a while or maybe because of the heavy drapes and bed covers collecting some dust, all in all was not enough to impact our stay, so if you're debating whether to stay there or not, I would say go for it, It is a bargain especially that the breakfast was included, though limited in variety, but fresh and more than enough, I have to add with all honesty the coffee was the best coffee I ever had in any hotel ever, I just hope the management keeps the standard, I will definitly stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KanatianTraveller
Hotel_Brossard, Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear guest,

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at Hotel Brossard. We also would like to add that we appreciate your trust in Hotel Brossard and that all was up to par. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and hope to fulfill yet another great stay at Hotel Brossard. We appreciate every comment you gave and will take every point into consideration either it be positive or negative in order to give you and all of our guests the best experience possible. Furthermore, if by any chance you would like to meet our management team please feel to ask for one of the managers on duty as it would be our pleasure to meet with you.

Sincerly,

Tiffany Pereira
Event manager at Hotel Brossard

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This is my second time to visit this hotel. Just visit again new year Eve again. Price is great with the stuffs they provide (sure if you look for many facilities, this one is not for you). Room is quite big, smell good, and clean. I am a bit clean person so I will check around with things. Service are fast and helpful. In summary it is great for a family to stay because they give us two queen size bed that enough for my 2 kids and my wife.

Free Wi-Fi for 3 devices and I think dome people might want more and you can ask for it.

Breakfast is included and I think it is quite OK. Don't expect a big meal but surely good start for everyone.

Well, this hotel is in brossard, so you need car to get around, and good thing it is beside the highway and champlain bridges .and you can get to anywhere fast. but prepare you GPS because Montreal 's highway is not easy and you need to go around different circles to get to the hotel.

I will definitely go back to this if I go Montreal visit again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank siulunglee
Hotel_Brossard, Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear guest,

We hope that you come and visit us again for a 3rd stay and it would be our pleasure to help guide you and your family through the city and the surroundings in order to facilitate your traveling needs. Please feel free to ask our personnel for any travelling tips in order to enjoy your stay to the fullest. Please note that we took your comments at heart and have been making improvements to the hotel. We hope these improvements will serve you well for your next stay.

Warmest wishes,
Hotel Brossard Management Team

Reviewed 27 December 2013

have stayed her several times the latest being Christmas 2013 and once again the service and room was excellent!! Staff was very helpful and friendly!!! Rooms are equip nicely and clean!! and the best is your mins from downtown looking over the St Lawrence seaway!!! lots of parking. Would stay here anytime I am in the city!!!!! best room for your buck!!!

Room Tip: I found all rooms are great
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Isabelleduf2013

We would like to take the time to thank you for your kind words in regards to your last stay at Hotel Brossard and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,
Hotel Brossard Management Team

Reviewed 27 November 2013

We stayed at this charming, well-appointed property for our daughter's wedding. Every member of the staff went out of their way to make every detail of our time there just right. We upgraded to on of the suites so that she could have her friends over and get dressed for the wedding: it was just the ticket. This is a clean, friendly, caring hotel in every respect. Location is a bit remote, as others have mentioned, but for our purposes it was perfect. Highly recommended for family events and we would definitely return as couples.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PKinNB
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Madame Watervliet desided to visit Madame Brossard ( as she moved back ) and Madame W desided to stay at the Hotel Brossard. The hotel is centrally located the malls, chinatown-east and to the Champlain bridge.....but all things considering there....take the metro.

The room was very nice, with a work desk, wifi and a shronk (clothes chest) to put ones belongings.

Breakfast was a simple continental fare and if you wanted more...there was a Tim Horton's a few blocks over.

Madame W would come back again....till the next time Madame B...wait...you are going to Toronto?!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank chiefraz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brossard
Best Western Hotel Brossard
Hotel Dauphin Montreal - Longueuil
Econo Lodge Brossard
Econo Lodge Brossard
#7 of 10 in Brossard

Been to Hotel Brossard? Share your experiences!