Hotel Brossard
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$117
Motel Falcon(Brossard)
US$79
US$71
Travelocity
All reviewscroissantscontinental breakfast isnice hotelfree parkinggreat pricerooms are largecanned fruit cocktailvending machineprice pointelectric fireplacefrench chateauchamplain bridgedowntown montrealrush hourclose to downtownper nightold montreal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

One-day business trip and I stayed there last night. We would typically book the Alt but it was full so booked this instead. Loved the staff, loved the cleanliness of the room and will definitely stay there again on the next trip. Free wifi and continental breakfast were very pleasant... and free parking is always excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Hotel_Brossard, Manager at Hotel Brossard, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear guest,

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay among us, we try to give the most to our customers for the best rate possible. We are glad that you have discovered us and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed there for one night as we were visiting friends in Brossard. This hotel is new, modern and conveniently located on the highway, therefore easy access. Rooms are large and bathrooms modern. Price is low ($99 + tax) and includes a so-so breakfast , wi-fi and ample parking.

Of course, it is not the Ritz-Carlton. but at that price it is difficult to ask for more .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your positive comments, we try our very best to give the most value to our customers and we are very competitive with our rates. We highly suggest our suites if you are visiting in Brossard again, you will most definitely not be disappointed and you will feel like you are in a five star hotel room how spacious and luxurious the room is. Please feel free to take a look at the Presidential suite pictures: http://www.hotelbrossard.com/chambres/suite-presidentielle/

We hope to see you soon.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I spent one night in my way to Montreal. To be honest if you're planning to visit the city centre and do not spend so much money in a centre hotel it's an smart decision. The area is really close to the centre of Montreal. The room was huge and very classy. The bed was confortable and everything was clean and new. The hotel style is europpean between french and spanish touches. Definetely a good choice

Stayed: August 2013

Dear guest,

We appreciate your positive feedback and continue to strive. We want to try to give the very best to our customers for a reasonable room rate. We have 24/7 staff to help us achieve our goals in customer service, room cleanliness and overall hotel maintenance and management. We are glad to hear from another satisfied customer.

We wish to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have stayed in all area hotels. Other area hotels are shabby with old bathrooms from the 70's and old beds, incredibly cramped and dirty carpeting. In hotel Brossard they are very professional. Lots of helpful staff that speak English. we reserved a room with 2 queen beds. They are large rooms with decent bathrooms up to date showers. Lots of parking. Continental breakfast excellent and well maintained. Nothing to complain about. If you want coffee in morning there is plenty in the breakfast nook on main floor. Great value and compared to area hotels, inns, or motels.....this place is way above other area hotel/ motel standards.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear guest,

We want to thank you for your positive comments, we value each and every comment said and we try our very best to keep our facilities clean and up to date. We are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Hotel Brossard is a relatively new hotel with large comfortable rooms conveniently located just across the bridge from Montreal in Brossard offering a rate that makes it an excellent value. However, I found it a bit unusual that they do not have in-room coffee which has become nearly ubiquitous at mid-tier hotels. While they do offer 24hr coffee in the breakfast room, while travelling on business, I like to get up early, have a cup of coffee and review my emails before getting ready for the day. Fortunately, I noticed the lack of the coffeemaker and went to the front desk to confirm that there really are no coffeemakers in the rooms. At this point I was told that I could have one brought to my room with coffee for an extra C$4 per night. While strange, this did not bother me at all as the room was still a great bargain even with the extra charge; I just wish they mentioned the opportunity when I checked-in. The staff was really nice and friendly and service was good except that they forgot to make my room one day; however, I was moved to a room across the hall that turned out even better. While there is no pool, exercise room or restaurant nearby, if you are staying here you most likely have a car and Quartier DIX30 is only a couple of minutes away and has all the restaurants, bars, shopping and diversions one needs. Breakfast was complimentary and while selections were limited, it was adequate for a stay of a couple of days. Overall, my stay was quite good and the hotel is quite a bargain; if they had not missed making my room the one day, I would have rated it a “five” but I look forward to a stay worthy of a five rating on my next stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve1362

Dear customer,

We appreciate your comments and we are happy to hear that our staff was able to relocate you. We apologize for the inconvenience of your room not being attended to in a timely matter and we will see fit to inform our Housekeeping manager of this situation. Please note that we are working very hard on having a restaurant and bar near our hotel in order to accommodate all of our guests. Furthermore, in the near future, we also have plans of adding coffee machines in the rooms. We hope to see you again and hopefully it will be when all will be in place.