“Have been here a few times”

Niji Sushi Bar Et Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 214 Restaurants in Brossard
Price range: US$16 - US$41
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rome
Description: Niji Sushi Bar caters to those who enjoy fine Japanese cuisine. The name Niji, meaning rainbow, was chosen to embody the essence of its primary colors. The design was inspired by the duality of the natural forces of sun and rain. A mix of traditional Japanese design and modern architecture is brought together with simplicity, refinement and avant-gardism. Niji aims to exalt all your senses. Let our menu charm you.
Brossard, Canada
“Have been here a few times”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

And will go back again. The food is excellent, the service as well. In the summer the terrace is sheltered and very pleasant, and the service remains good outside. But it is the food that brings u back

Visited December 2012
1 Thank c-programmer

Montreal, Canada
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I came here for lunch on a week day with friends, and had mixed feelings about how I would rate this place.

First and foremost, they serve good food here. Everything was nicely seasoned, all dishes were served warm by a very pretty waitress, within reasonable delay.

Price wise, averaging 18$ for a full course lunch meal, yes, there are less expensive oriental places around, but this one is kind of on the "chic" side, very nicely appointed.

But, as for the service, you are kind of left cold about the whole experience.

So for me it was ok, mainly for the food, but I'm not certain I would come back here often.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ruessavel
Sainte-Julie
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

We went out for a romantic evening. We choose this restaurant because it was supposed to be the best sushi restaurant in Brossard. For us, it was a great experience, the staff, the atmosphere et the food were fabulous. It's the best retaurant at the quartier Dix-trente.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Andre J
Newmarket, Canada
“Overpriced”
Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

I am not an expert in Sushi, but I had a selection on 4 plates... which honestly I though was very over priced at $40. the food was good I do have to admit.
But I must admit sticker shock at the $180 tab for meal for 2 people.
not some where I would go myself if it wasn't for business.

Montreal, Canada
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We love this restaurant. It is expensive but the food is outstanding and the service is very good! We always have a good time there and we enjoy different food experience. It is well worthed for special occasions.

Visited June 2012