“So fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tustin, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I had so much fun coming here with my family! The kids loved it and the staff was really helpful and friendly.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Astrid_D97

Montreal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fun place for young children”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

I love taking my kids here (3 year old and 10 month old) a place which is small compared to some of the play parks out there, but I like this and i can keep open eye on them. Certain days they have specials like bring your own lunch. A lot of fun!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank indianamel
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

in May 2013 book the services they offered funtopia hoping it will be the best day for my son and family but ended in disaster anything they offered was there. including balloons, animation, food
The party was for 25 people and had prepared me a little room for 10 after a 15 minutes fighting with them they give me a bigger room. luckily we brought food, that also wanted to charge $ 50 for that. I do not recommend it to anyone, staff to young and inexperienced very bad organization, they are lost.

Visited May 2013