“The Coffee is in the Room!”

Alt Hotel Quartier DIX30
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Brossard
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Another business trip, another wonderful stay at the Alt Dix 30. What a surprise finally now the coffee is in the room and you can still get fresh milk or cream at the reception.
After repeated requests the folks at Germain listened and have complimentary coffee in the room.

Room Tip: Suggest rooms that have "02" in the number (south east corner) of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Simon G, General Manager at Alt Hotel Quartier DIX30, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Tino R,

Effectively, we are now offering free coffee in our rooms and our clientele really appreciates it. What a great way to kick off your day by sipping coffee in our ultra comfortable beds!

I want to take the opportunity to thank you for mentioning that your stay is always wonderful, it truly motivates our team!

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This place was a good value and had really cool room design. Very modern European feel to everything and the layout maximized the available space and made it feel bigger than it was. The location is convenient to tons of restaurants and shopping. Add the free parking and i was very happy.

Room Tip: I always book on line and ask for a quiet room away from stairs, elevator, or ice machine.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NHGhogan

Dear NHGhogan,

Thank you for your feedback!

We just love when travellers mention they fell a European vibe when they come visit our hotel as we are very proud of our french origins!

We are glad that you took advantage of the restaurants and stores.

À la prochaine,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed one night at the ALT as a stop on our maritime road trip. I reserved the lower category of room with two queen beds. I made the reservation online, realized that I had made an error, and called the hotel to correct it. The problem was fixed within minutes. The lower category room is a bit on the small side, but as we were staying only one night it was fine. If I were to stay more than one night, I would choose the upper category room. The beds were extremely comfortable. There were lots of quality towels and linens. The staff were friendly and helpful. Many dining options are within walking distance. Then there is the shopping. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear ReginaCanada,

You are describing so many positive things about our hotel that we just want to send you a genuine, sincere THANK YOU!

For your information, in our ALTernative concept, we don’t really have lower or higher room categories as we offer a unique rate all year long for our two types of rooms : focus (with one queen-size bed) or versatile (with two queen-size beds). Within our focus rooms, you will find corner rooms (a bit larger) for the same unique price! Those rooms can be requested upon availability! Hopefully, this will help you make your reservation in the future.

ALTernatively yours,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed there because my family lives close by on the south shore. The first time I stayed at the hotel I was impressed. Although I still think that coffee and cream should be included with the room. My second time I stayed at the ALT, it went from good, to bad, to awful. There was a party in the room right above us, it kept us up all night, even though we ended up calling the reception several times. I'm not sure if they did anything to make it better. They offered us another room to a higher floor but with 1 queen bed instead of two bed. I was sharing the bed with my daughter but it was better than not sleeping! That night, there was a wedding on the top floor. The noise from the wedding party could be heard and the vibrations from the dancing could be felt. OMG, please please, ask them if there's either a party or a wedding, if there is, take your business elsewhere! As for us, we ended up leaving at 11pm that night and staying downtown Montreal. Awful experience. They did credit me for 1 night, but in my opinion, both nights should have been credited.

Room Tip: Any room is fine but if there's a wedding, stay away from the top floors.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank NattieB_11

Dear NattieB_11,

Thank you for your comments.

As I can read, your stay was not what you expected and we deeply apologize for the inconvenient you encountered. The comfort of our guests is really one of our top priorities and we did not show this aspect during your stay. We always try to make sure our social events don’t importunate the quality of our client’s sleep but with your constructive review, we will definitely be more vigilant.

The good news is that we now offer free coffee in our rooms!

If you would like to discuss furthermore, I invite you to communicate via email : sgadbois@althotels.ca.

Have a great day,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is our 4th time staying for 1 week at the hotel while my son attends the Montreal Canadiens hockey camp. Other than last year where we had some issues with fridge availability, and another time where we had an issue with the room location (which was fixed by the next day), we've had each time a great experience. The hotel is very modern, with comfortable beds and very convenient to the Dix30 shopping area (and the Brossard training center for the Canadiens). It doesn't have much in terms of facilities (no pools or gym), but they have a deal with the gym next door if you need to use their facilities. I have to give a special "thanks" to the desk employee (forgot he name) who made sure we had a fridge available for the entire stay and provide us with the room we had requested. I also would like to thank the staff at the desk (again, forgot her name), who assisted me with some printing and scanning of an important document during my stay. Highly recommended hotel.

Room Tip: Maker sure to ask for a room on a high floor with view of the dix30. Other views are fine, but that...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear sbeauchesne,

How wonderful to hear that you are still satisfied with our hotel even after the fourth time!

Repeated customers like yourself really enjoy experiencing the same level of service when they return and we really aim towards this consistency.

Little things such as ensuring a client gets a mini-fridge are done on a regular basis but when someone takes the time to show his appreciation, it truly makes us love our jobs even more.

Thank you and see you next summer!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Was here over night for a business trip. Was pleasantly surprised with this hotel.

Great modern boutique design but still bright and airy unlike some trendy places that are dark and not well lit which I run into a lot on my NYC trips.

Bed was so great that I didn't want to wake up for my meeting but did anyway.

Loved the design and there is pretty much every store in the world just outside the door if you need to get your shopping on.

Staff was very friendly and helpful with special thanks to the guy who figured out how to hook my Mac up to the projector in the meeting room we booked. U r a hero and saved my meeting!

Breakfast restaurant was great and had great service there as well and the food was great. Though would be better to have that other door open sonic didn't have to walk around I am very crusty and lazy before I get my coffee.

And don't think I am someone who likes everything. I like to wine and complain as much as the next guy.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Simon G, General Manager at Alt Hotel Quartier DIX30, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Such a delight to read your review about our hotel!

You are describing everything that we are aiming for: great customer service in a trendy atmosphere with ultra-comfortable beds!

This is exactly the type of review that motivates our team, you are definitely making our day.

I will also make sure to share the positive comments about the food and service to the breakfast restaurant located next door.

Best regards,

Simon Gadbois

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brossard
Hotel Brossard
#1 of 10 in Brossard
Comfort Inn Brossard
#5 of 10 in Brossard
Holiday Inn Express St. Jean sur...
#1 of 5 in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Le Sud-Ouest (Southwest District)
ALT Hotel Montreal Griffintown
Quality Inn & Suites
#4 of 10 in Brossard

Been to Alt Hotel Quartier DIX30? Share your experiences!