“Chiveche”

Ranked #9 of 331 Restaurants in Whitby
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2012 via mobile

Chiveche is amazing. Fresh scallops and shrimp with avacado. Perfect balance of lime juice. Great job. Kids meals are nice change and seem to love it!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Los Cabos is one of my favorite restaurants. It's got something for everyone, which is great for me, as I only eat a vegan diet and it's nearly impossible to find a place that accompanies my diet and still interests the rest of my family. Since I discovered Los Cabos last year, all of our birthday dinners have been celebrated there. The food is amazing and served hot (it's the only place I've ever even touched re-fried beans), service is quick, the drinks are sweet, creative and fresh - and the patio is a great spot in the summertime!

1  Thank KimmiKillZombie
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We love going to this restaurant, the atmosphere is friendly and its bright and colourful, leaves you feeling like you're on vacation

Once I became gluten free I was so impressed that the owner helped me navigate the menu and even made some changes from flour tortillas to corn tortillas, which by the way were a whole lot tastier!

Great fresh food, clean place, wonderfully friendly owners.

1  Thank SeberHealthyLiving
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The old asphalt on the driveway wasn't promising but my wife and I ventured in on the basis of recommendations. So glad we did! Darren, one of Los Cabos' two owners, greeted us and made us right at home at our table. You can tell Darren enjoys his customers, but a thousand big and little touches also tells you he puts his customers first. The restaurant is brightly coloured and delightfully decorated in a style to rival any chain. We've been back 3 times since our first visit and the food is always the main attraction. The menu is principally "Tex-Mex", but the variety and preparation makes choice your toughest challenge. Do finish with one dessert choice I've never seen at a Tex-Mex chain: the Dessert Nachos are amazing and worth every one of the 40 hours on the treadmill!

1  Thank Nr.6
Reviewed 19 October 2012

The atmosphere is great, nice patio, the food is always good. You can have a great meal and not break the bank.

1  Thank liesar