“Fun, casual sports bar scene, food and service great”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wild Wing

Wild Wing
Ranked #104 of 321 Restaurants in Whitby
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, American, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oshawa
“Fun, casual sports bar scene, food and service great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

We have a Wild Wing nearby on Taunton Road and Beatrice in Oshawa. 3-4 years there now.

We recently went for dinner last weekend with another couple. Nice to see some changes to the menu, though they still don't have my husband's fave flavour combo on the menu for 102 kinds of wings. He calls it 'The Smokin' Canuck" and we have them make it every time we go there. I love the "Brown Eyed Girl" and a few others. Appreciate that they have many NON-HOT selections for the tender palate.

I had their new poutine fries and they were the best I have had since I was last in Quebec. Service was fast and friendly. Calamari appetizer done to perfection with a zippy thai sauce that is not overly hot, right amount of sweet.& sour. This location has improved immensely since the show Undercover Boss Canada. Kudos to the founder. He has our loyalty. Keep up the good work!

• Visited January 2014