“Best Wings!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Whitby, Ontario
“Best Wings!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Brown eyed girl flavouring on my wings is yummy. I don't like anything hot or spicy, so these fit the bill nicely.

Visited March 2014

Ottawa, Canada
“Can't beat the wings”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I've been to other Wild Wing locations but I found this one to be setup nicely. It isn't as big as some locations but the layout is good. Was there on a Thursday night and it wasn't too busy. Lots of TV screens with a variety of sports on. Good beer selection and the wings are awesome. Everyone in our party who got wings were very happy. Plan for some time to work through the wing selection, there's a ton of them. The non-wing food were just ok. I wouldn't recommend going here unless you're planning wings for your main meal. Great spot for friends, and families with kids 10 or older. Our server was very nice.

• Visited April 2014
Oshawa
“Fun, casual sports bar scene, food and service great”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We have a Wild Wing nearby on Taunton Road and Beatrice in Oshawa. 3-4 years there now.

We recently went for dinner last weekend with another couple. Nice to see some changes to the menu, though they still don't have my husband's fave flavour combo on the menu for 102 kinds of wings. He calls it 'The Smokin' Canuck" and we have them make it every time we go there. I love the "Brown Eyed Girl" and a few others. Appreciate that they have many NON-HOT selections for the tender palate.

I had their new poutine fries and they were the best I have had since I was last in Quebec. Service was fast and friendly. Calamari appetizer done to perfection with a zippy thai sauce that is not overly hot, right amount of sweet.& sour. This location has improved immensely since the show Undercover Boss Canada. Kudos to the founder. He has our loyalty. Keep up the good work!

• Visited January 2014