“Dissapointed”

Cuisines: Pizza
Oshawa, Canada
“Dissapointed”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Boston Pizza used to be a go-to place for a nice meal, but I've been dissapointed a few times now. Last night I ordered the french onion soup and the bread was in little clumps and was very crunchy. I ordered a side salad, which was very large and very uninspired. Just lettuce with carrot shavings and onions.
My mother ordered the chicken parmesan which she loves and she was unable to finish it. Halfway through she realized the pasty taste was because it was not cooked properly. They gave us a full credit for this, but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth for Boston Pizza now.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lynne L

Brooklin, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Customer Service”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Not a great place to go and sit and watch sports and have a few beers. Tried to watch the 2012 Grey Cup with a bunch of my friends and spend lots of money on beer and food but we were greeted with attitude and disbelief that we wanted to change all their tiny TV's in their sports bar lounge from music videos to some sports game that they had no clue about. Very disappointing and I won't be returning back.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank porkchop68
Ottawa, Canada
“No penne?”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

While traveling to Toronto for a wedding, my family and I stopped here for lunch. We arrived around 1pm on a Saturday. Our server took our order relatively quickly which was nice because we were in a bit of a hurry. It seemed like it was taking a long time for the food to come out and finally our server came over and said it would just be another minute or two. He then turned to me and said, the penne will be another 10 minutes or so, so if you'd like your meal quicker we can sub another pasta. I couldn't believe it, it'd been 25+ minutes since we had ordered. Anyway, the food came out and everyone's meals were pretty good, just disappointed with the service.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Kirkby84
Whitby, Canada
“Our Favourite Restaurant”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Whenever my wife & I want to get out for a quick bite to eat this is stil our favourite place to go. We are outdoor people and they have a great patio that faces west so we are always in the sun (and warm) from early in the spring to late in the fall.Food menu is always changing so there are new dishes to try but sometimes this is frustrating because one of your faves might no longer be available. I have to watch my weight but that is made easier with their blue menu selections; which are quite varied and gives you the stats on those dishes. Sports bar inside as well as family seating inside.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank SeaNikCrewsr
“Late night trip”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Went to Boston Pizza for a few civil drinks after my Graduation... was pretty upset i hope they were just having an off day because our waiter ignored us and i actually had to go and fetch my bill after waiting 30 minutes since my ride was waiting for me... other than that the drinks were good and the price was decent i went on a thursday which is cheaper beer and mixed drinks night (at the time)

• Visited July 2012