“Misserable staff!”

Dining options: Reservations
Bowmanville, Canada
“Misserable staff!”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Terriaki house is in a little strip mall a few blocks west on Hwy #2 and it is Way, Way, Better! Much more selection at lunch and dinner. The quality is always excellent! $11.99 for all you can eat lunch includes drinks and dessert, which is more than ice cream. Main dishes are awesome and all the cooked items are great too! Plus the staff is ALWAYS friendly and attentive. Sushi mountain has RUDE staff and is the main reason we stopped going. I don't like feeling annoyed and being snubbed while giving someone my buisness. We would respectfully ask for a refill of tea and 10 min later the waitress would start filling everyone else's cup first even if we were closest and sometimes pass us completly! One in particular who seems to always be there, won't make eye contact, never says please or your welcome when we say thanks, she never smiles, and tries to ignore you at every turn. Terriaki HOUSE is WAY WAY, better! They are always smiling and using manners that on top of the food makes this the place to be. Plus I feel like they want my buisness and appreaciate my visit, and I know I appreaciate their Service and GREAT Food! Thats TERRIAKI HOUSE Just down the street!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank M G

Toronto, Canada
“Nasty Kitchen Staff”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

My friend and I were nicely eating lunch when one of the chef's went into the bathroom and started to hork. Not once, not twice but five times. That's it, I couldn't eat anymore. I felt bad for my friend, she was feeling the same. We left all kinds of food on our plates, paid and left. Can't say I will ever go back.

• Visited June 2011
Toronto, Canada
“We wont go here again.”
Reviewed 13 March 2011

Went for the buffet lunch. Walked in no smile the waitress actually seemed annoyed to see us. My gf order a dish she checked the wrong box, waitress yelled saying dont tick here tick there.

Dishes were brought no smile no pleasant feeling, infact very rude. Food was average we eat a lot of sushi and this just does not do it and with the service they really need to learn some manners. If they were nice we could have pushed the food to the side. In a nutshell this place sucks. We did not leave a tip and if they think they get tips for that quality of service then they really are thick.

Visited March 2011
Oshawa, Canada
“service without a smile”
Reviewed 11 March 2011

Food was great ... but the service was horrible.... We entered the resturant with our toddler and was not even offered a high chair... Basically had to get it ourselves, Once our oder was taken and delevered .. our server never came back to our table .. But only to drop off the billl .. but yet we will still eating and ordering food ! A smile goes a long way... Wont be returning

• Visited March 2011
Toronto
“Quaint location with typical all you can eat sushi fare”
Reviewed 11 September 2010

Have been here a few times and haven't been disappointed. The service is usually pretty quick although on occasion the staff have been a bit surly. Overall though the staff is generally kind and attentive. The food is good, typical of these all you can eat sushi places. Many more westernized types of sushi are available. During lunch scallops are not served which I found to be disappointing but I suppose it a matter of taste. Sushi appears to be freshly made at a bar in the dining room which is a nice touch. The atmosphere is good, large bright windows and a small dining room. Be aware that the dining room does tend to fill up quickly as it is very small, on occasion I have waited 15-25 minutes for a table.